LS flowering time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ogimaister

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me,if he grew Lemon skunk,how long did it actualy flower?

I'm growing it right now-see journal-(I know it needs updated, tomarrow new pics!) Anyway I'm at 7 weeks and it appears as tho it will be definetly finished by week 9 (63 days) just as the breeder stated. (actually I would have no problem taking most of it at 8 weeks but I'll wait it out, suppossed to add flavor during 9th week) Fair warning- around week 6 they really start to get very fragrant. I've done quite a few grows over the past few decades and this is the first time I actually needed a carbon filter - installed yesterday, so far-so good.

Amaethon

My Ls is in day 63 of flowering,but the trichomes are still crystal.When it was around 50 or 53 days of flowering the timer didn't go 6ff

I forgot about your timer issue Ogi, bud... That may have caused a skip in the beat with your plants but I doubt if it did too much. I looked at the Greenhouse Seedbank video and they say 8-9 weeks. As always, I wonder if they mean 9 weeks of 12/12 or 9 weeks after they show flowers which would add another 10 days onto how many days you are at from when you first saw flowers. If they are at 53 days since showing flowers that would explain why they are still clear.

I found a LS grow journal and the guy harvested at 10 weeks:

hXXp://www.skunkskool.com/showthread.php?t=7099&page=16

Here's another good forum post:

hXXp://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1643836

the bud pic below is from the mjp thread and the guy harvested at 80 days... boy it looks just deeeeelish!;)

It seems that many people keep track of how long a plant takes from 12/12 and some keep track of how many days since it has showed flowers. This makes sense when you consider that many strains take a longer from 12/12 than the 'suggested' mature date and the suggested flowering time often much closer to number of weeks since they showed flowers forming than it is to when you switched to 12/12.

The only true measure is checking the trichs... So do you see ANY cloudy trichs or are they all crystal clear? It's getting SO close! You gotta admit they look even better today than they did last week when you were buggin to chop them down, right? Sativas really take some patience...

:watchplant:

:headbang2:Rock ON!:headbang2:

LS.jpg

Latest posts

Back