Lyfespan's t-5 show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment image.jpg

Was like Christmas here today, got my fixtures,fan, filter, film, and other goodies.

Now i just need to find time to go play with these new toys.

I had to get another T-5 high output fixture for these impatient ladies, Just because they got so big, waiting to be cloned, so now there is 14 tubes for a 4x4 sq ft canopy.

The space is cleared and everything came in today for my bloom room build out.

I wondering if I should order those cool spot light deflectors for these fixtures?

Woo-hoo! It is like Christmas when you get a bunch of new equipment. If you can make some kind of reflective enclosure for your plants out there in the middle of the garage, it would be a lot better for them. Right now the light is disbursing throughout the entire room and a bunch of it is being lost.

Woo-hoo! It is like Christmas when you get a bunch of new equipment. If you can make some kind of reflective enclosure for your plants out there in the middle of the garage, it would be a lot better for them. Right now the light is disbursing throughout the entire room and a bunch of it is being lost.

That setup was a temp veg site. I'm building a bloom room this week, and it will have a veg room on the side, finally all sealed up and legit

Have fun getting it all together. I love getting my stuff put together and making sure everything is running right and dialed in . :-D

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HxSLbpAwibg[/ame]

Just ordered the parts to add this to my bloom room, I think I'll be trying to keep filled with dry ice and shoot it over the top of the canopy.

Today, Was a productive day, I got my new hid lights up, along with all the duct work, filter, and fan, I was also to transplant 5 girls that are way over due for bloom. I went heavy on the bone meal for them to have plenty of boost during flowering. I know I'm going to have trouble on 2 plants, controlling the height, their over 5 feet tall now. I'm afraid of what's going to happen, I have super cropped them to help some.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HxSLbpAwibg

Just ordered the parts to add this to my bloom room, I think I'll be trying to keep filled with dry ice and shoot it over the top of the canopy.

That is basically just a home made swamp cooler. If your space is humid, you are not going to want to add more moisture to it. If your space is arid, this is a great way to add more humidity too. Coolers like this can up the humidity quite a bit. I use a large one to cool my home all the time in the summer because we have humidity that rivals the Sahara Desert.

I think that you will find the cost of dry ice prohibitive and the benefits will be minimal. CO2 HAS TO be monitored and regulated to be effective. You are also going to find that it cools the space very little if this is mounted up high as the exhaust is also mounted high to remove the hot air that collects there. As it really is not going to be effective as a CO2 enhancer, I think I would put it closer to plant canopy height and use regular ice.

A nice inexpensive little DIY. LOL--the picture freaked me out a bit at first as it looks like water shooting through the holes where the streamers are. I personally think it's greatest asset is going to be raising the humidity. I probably have everything I need to put one together (including the hole saws) and will probably give it a go. Thanks for the find.

Nice. Cant wait to see your grow! Mojo your way

I will post up pictures, or video later today, of the plants and room progress. That way everyone can see the madness I'm going to have to endure.

That is basically just a home made swamp cooler. If your space is humid, you are not going to want to add more moisture to it. If your space is arid, this is a great way to add more humidity too. Coolers like this can up the humidity quite a bit. I use a large one to cool my home all the time in the summer because we have humidity that rivals the Sahara Desert.
I'm here in SoCal, it's going to get pretty hot and dry, but we still have humid days too. I'm hoping this will add a lil moisture, as the humidity in the garage has been around 20 the whole vegetative cycle.
I think that you will find the cost of dry ice prohibitive and the benefits will be minimal. CO2 HAS TO be monitored and regulated to be effective. You are also going to find that it cools the space very little if this is mounted up high as the exhaust is also mounted high to remove the hot air that collects there. As it really is not going to be effective as a CO2 enhancer, I think I would put it closer to plant canopy height and use regular ice.
I have yet to price it in my area, I was hoping for any added benefit. I will of course have frozen gallon jugs in reserve. I also made one for the house as the upstairs get way too hot.

A nice inexpensive little DIY. LOL--the picture freaked me out a bit at first as it looks like water shooting through the holes where the streamers are. I personally think it's greatest asset is going to be raising the humidity. I probably have everything I need to put one together (including the hole saws) and will probably give it a go. Thanks for the find.
i got it from another forum, and figured it was worth sharing, I even found the perfect 9in fan with 3 speeds to go in the top. I think I'm also going to put some 45 degree adapters on the ends so I can direct the air a lil more. Pictures will be posted upon its completion.

After the first night of lights out in the new bloom room, I came in when the lights first came on and this is what I saw. There were drops of water on ever leaf point like like pearls, pretty, but leaves me wondering what caused it?

I built my bloom room. I now have 60 sq ft with 9ft ceilings, all sealed off with panda film, 2-1000watt hps, 575cfm exhaust, 450cfm of filtered fresh air return, small oscillating fan, and I'm building those small cooling unit that can also disperse co2 by using dry ice blocks. I got this all done last week.

Latest posts

Back