Lyfespan's t-5 show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice plants lyfespan.

Why thank you, I working on my grow skills far from pro. This is a budget project, I need to keep the expenses under $1000, including ele.

I am always on a budget but I still like to splurge once in a while. Good luck with your grow. Keep it simple and you will do fine.

Lights, soil, clean area, scheduled watering and feedings, I think that's as simple as it's going to get, till it's time to clone these mothers and flower out the Betas.

So I finally got to transplant this other younger plants into their new 3 gallon smart pots, I also ordered some 7 gallon ones to later transplant the older group before flowering. I also took everyone outside for sun and a soaking.
View attachment image.jpg

looking good....... be careful exposing indoor grown plants to full sunshine..

green mojo

:48:

So tomorrow is going to be a clone taking and transplanting day for 5 plants. I was going to treat them then transplant, but it just made more sense to treat the new soil also. Oh I'm treating with SNS 209 and 203.

Moms will be moved from 3 gal to 7 gal smart pots to flower out after cloning. I will be recording my build out of my flowering room, I will be using a zip wall system and panda film along. I will also be hanging 2 1000 watt hps lights and ducting and inline fan, I have a filter too but if the end is not removable for bypass, I'll put it in later.

I should also be getting another HO T-5 fixture with 8 lamps for veg, so I can use the 6 lamp HO fixture for my clones.

Bugs were inevitable, I didn't have a sealed grow area, plus the store bough soils aren't exactly bug free I'm assuming. So I just knew this going in, hence the SNS products to try and clean things up for the new sealed area.

Latest posts

Back