Mandala Satori in Hempy Buckets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
art looking awesome man! glad 2 hear ur a fan of passive hydro, me 2! its the best of both worlds. pluses of hydro & soil. art maybe look into massP's coco buckets they will give you a lil more leeway in terms of water. if yuo use coco pith instead of coir, it retains water more like soil. in my buckets i was watering 2-3, sometimes 4 days.

docfishwrinkle said:
art looking awesome man! glad 2 hear ur a fan of passive hydro, me 2! its the best of both worlds. pluses of hydro & soil. art maybe look into massP's coco buckets they will give you a lil more leeway in terms of water. if yuo use coco pith instead of coir, it retains water more like soil. in my buckets i was watering 2-3, sometimes 4 days.

Thanks for the tip, docfish! That would help me out a lot!

hey art just dropped in to say again they are beautiful,I have afgan/morrocan in flower now,also sativa dom,I have it tied everywhere,hehe,anyway,I got turned on to seaweed extract about 5 years back,for years and still today it has been marketed as budswell,now available in powder form,I add it to my reg bloom nutes,and also foliage spray 3-4 times in my 12 hr day,it does exactly what it says it does doubles fruit output,I have noticed it brings true flowers to sativa much earlier,and really packs them on,just a sugestion,from an old pot grower,hehe,great grow,I also agree with the doc,I am a coco freak/hehe,thanks doc

Great looking grow. I like how the each plant is growing over the others bucket. I definitely will try LST next time I grow non-auto's. Keep it up, man.

They're really struggling. The temp in the box has been 100 for all of August and has hit 102 several days in a row. All the fan leaves have long since burned off and as the bud leaves grow, they yellow and fall off within 4-5 days :).

I knew heat was going to be a problem but I did forget how hot Aug and Sept really are down here :cool:. On the positive side, the buds are still putting on trichs and I'm sure they'll be worth smoking. I figure they have 2 weeks or so to go. I also have 2 nice clones vegging and ready to go when it starts cooling off here (mid-October or so).

I love the hempy buckets, except for the daily watering. I potted the clones up in soil so I can get a weekend away once in awhile.

After the clones, I'm going to grow autos. I expect my ONYX beans to arrive this week.

Thanks for asking, LG :)

Latest posts

Back