Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to cultivate both for years. Weed is everyday for me. I haven't tripped in 5 years. Which is about average for me now in days..lol I have eaten so much acid and mushrooms in my younger years, I think I filled my quota.
My last grow was Albino A+ and African Transkies. The Transkies were my favorite, something special about that one...Best trip I ever had was eating a big handful of Transkie Aborts..OMG...
There are also Mushie forums as well, lots of good people who can answer questions and help you work through issues.
As for what is my favorite to cultivate, would be weed. I love doing mushrooms though too and compared to weed, takes up so much less room and as long as you stay sterile and enviornment is correct the mushies pretty much grow themselves.

Colorado is cold but not cool. Ask Pute

Yes I know that some parts have gone to hell in a hand basket and visiting some of the towns opposed to visiting years ago is much different now with homeless folks and litter taking away from what we remembered it being like as well as any experience you are having there. I guess tho we can hook up with Pute to find the secret cool areas that still exist in that beautiful state.

If he tells us his secret he will have to kill us. 😳

I would take a chance. Would love to plan a trip out there to get with nature in the right place without being in the middle of all the yuck. I would take his advice of where to go after stopping by his place to purchase up enough perfect beautiful bud to last me thru my visit. I’m sure he wouldn’t steer me wrong.

Not really sure where I would be without my Yugo
1677939202430.png

I actually did that. Saw it on YouTube the twist method. I pushed every grain down To the tite baseball bottom. Even cut the bottom of the bag to make them more comfortable that was also suggested in the twist method. Maybe you watched the same video. I get them all mixed up but liked that guy kinda dry funny and wore a lab coat. I may have to find a better source for spores tho if this batch doesn’t work out.
Link please?

I live in New Mexico and you can grow them legally here. What gets you in trouble is if you dry them out. I'm not sure why maybe someone who knows more about the law can explain.
Just read up a little on your strange law in NM. Sounds like a loophole based on a drug trafficking case in 2005 but many say they are still illegal to grow so I’d keep in on the low down just in case.

Are you keeping them in a dark room or lighted?
I have them in a tub right now with the top cracked a little to maintain 77F. Our house is not warm enough for their required 78 temp so I rigged my heat mat in a big tub to bring up the heat a little. They are in the dark in that box but they get peeked at and a breath of fresh air once a day when I lift them up hoping for something white In the bottom window. The humidity in the box stays around 40%

Latest posts

Back