Maximize Yield, Scrog or regular

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i might see how many I end up after getting rid of the males,,, and I wont clone my big one anymore....probably going to end up with 6 or 7 good ones...Hopefully they wont get to crowded,,,

My 600 watt puts out 93,000 lumens for 5800 lumes per sq ft...

My temperature is steady 72 F when the lights are on.

My ventilation is excellent too, bot fresh air and exaust...Ive got a Vacum in the room...

MY PH is optimal in all my soil and water...

All my environementals are good to go... I scrapped my last grow (but was able to save the plant) because of all the screwed up environementals, I almost killed her several times...

And your right, My state has a 9 plant standard, anything under and its still a felony but only punishable by 1 to 3. Over that its 5-30....That is one of the big reasons for growing onece a year... I dont want to take the risk all year...

New_2_Chronic said:
well i might see how many I end up after getting rid of the males,,, and I wont clone my big one anymore....probably going to end up with 6 or 7 good ones...Hopefully they wont get to crowded,,,

My 600 watt puts out 93,000 lumens for 5800 lumes per sq ft...

My temperature is steady 72 F when the lights are on.

My ventilation is excellent too, bot fresh air and exaust...Ive got a Vacum in the room...

MY PH is optimal in all my soil and water...

All my environementals are good to go... I scrapped my last grow (but was able to save the plant) because of all the screwed up environementals, I almost killed her several times...

And your right, My state has a 9 plant standard, anything under and its still a felony but only punishable by 1 to 3. Over that its 5-30....That is one of the big reasons for growing onece a year... I dont want to take the risk all year...

Sounds like you are ready to rock and roll. Take pictures if you can.

If your state has a 9 plant thing, I would recommend 2 crops a year with under 9 plants.

ill be under 9 after getting rid of the males... Im a little paranoid now that I have 12...

Does anyone do SOG or SCROG? Id like to see some pics and see what kind of yield people are getting...

BUBBA Kush/MASTER Kush

600 watts with four plants vegged one month, and flowered two gave me 3 ounces per plant- 12 ounces total. That's four ounces a month, not bad.

how about use 2- 600 watt lights, each over 4 1 month old plants and flower these. your yield could be 24 ounes every three months,

Latest posts

Back