Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you can tell, the weed has turned pretty brown, it was also dryer than a popcorn fart. Not a very impressive performance from the grove bag. I may start keeping humidity packs inside.
The smell was a mediciny citrus.
It still tastes like Sour D, but I believe it has lost a little of its potency, but still gets the job done.

IMG_4299.jpeg

The Jacks professional only comes in 25 lb. bags. Dogster swears that the professional is a step above, but I am pretty happy with the way things have been going with the all purpose in veg, and the bloom booster in flower.
IMG_4297.jpeg
IMG_4296.jpeg

My plants are frostier than they have ever been. The first two pictures are of the ECSD X Ogers.
I started using the bloom booster around the first of October, which is also about the same time I chopped the first Lucky Lemon.
IMG_4294.jpeg

This Lucky Lemon clone is currently in flower. It’s has a few weeks to go and is already frostier than the first Lucky Lemon I ran.

View attachment 349216
The Jacks professional only comes in 25 lb. bags. Dogster swears that the professional is a step above, but I am pretty happy with the way things have been going with the all purpose in veg, and the bloom booster in flower.
View attachment 349217View attachment 349219
My plants are frostier than they have ever been. The first two pictures are of the ECSD X Ogers.
I started using the bloom booster around the first of October, which is also about the same time I chopped the first Lucky Lemon.
View attachment 349218
This Lucky Lemon clone is currently in flower. It’s has a few weeks to go and is already frostier than the first Lucky Lemon I ran.
Thanks. I am running low on the AN nutes I have and think I will be giving Jacks a go. I like frosty. Do you pH?

I love it. 1/2 tsp per gallon every feeding.
Every plant gets fed the same dosage from birth, ‘til death.
I don’t ph anything, and haven’t in several months. Super simple.
At what age do you start feeding the little sprouts?
Not as soon as they pop correct, 2-3 weeks into the grow maybe?

Ordered some Jacks(both the general purpose and bloom enhancer) from the Jacks Store on Amazon. Hopefully it is not some fouvhe nozzle just using the name…

IMG_4311.png
IMG_4310.jpeg

The small bud pheno of the ECSD X Ogers is at 60 days. She might make it two more weeks, but I doubt it. She is showing quite a bit of amber.

IMG_4312.jpeg
IMG_4313.jpeg

Sugar Belts, courtesy of Carty, went into the dirt today. #23.
IMG_4314.jpeg

The two Passion Fruit, also courtesy of Carty, are chillin’ in veg, awaiting their fate. The top of the short one is in the flower tent in a cup of water.
As soon as it shows sex, the tall one will follow suit.
Also, Dogster was pretty adamant about using peat moss with the Jacks.
IMG_4315.png

He highly recommended sunshine 4, but I have been using this, mainly because it’s all I can find right now.
IMG_4316.png

I add 6 bags of perlite (32 quarts) to every bale.

IMG_4324.jpeg

It’s a brisk 48 degrees on the porch this evening. Ole Brown Thumb and I are enjoying a couple beers, and joints, with the hounds while shaking off our work duties and preparing for the upcoming holidays.
We are both in positions where we have a hard time not bringing our work home with us, especially since we both work at the same company, different departments.
Time to disconnect for a couple days, whew.

I got my shipment of Jack’s today. Fed all my regular houseplants(including my Saguro cacti-fingers crossed). No cannabis plants to feed yet,

It looks like Miracle Grow. 😳
But it doesnt act like miracle grow

You will see
Thanks. I went on their site last night and looked at the SDS’s because I thought ‘how easy would it be to buy MG in bulk and just repackage it’😂. The SDS’s do say it is a white, crystalline powder which put a bee under my bonnet. In the end, I don’t care if they do buy it from MG if it is a different formulation that works. And it is certainly a lot less expensive than AN liquid nutes.

Latest posts

Back