Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I went on their site last night and looked at the SDS’s because I thought ‘how easy would it be to buy MG in bulk and just repackage it’😂. The SDS’s do say it is a white, crystalline powder which put a bee under my bonnet. In the end, I don’t care if they do buy it from MG if it is a different formulation that works. And it is certainly a lot less expensive than AN liquid nutes.
25 lb. bag of professional-$75.00

25 lb. bag equals 16.6 of the 1.5 lb. tubs.

I considered buying the professional, and giving members on here the option of buying the excess from me @ $XX.00 per 1.5 lbs, but I figured the cost of shipping would be so high that it wouldn’t be practical.
Making a profit wouldn’t be my goal, just giving others a chance to go in on a bag.
Plus, I figure it would take about 15 years for me to go through 25 lbs.

I considered buying the professional, and giving members on here the option of buying the excess from me @ $XX.00 per 1.5 lbs, but I figured the cost of shipping would be so high that it wouldn’t be practical.
Making a profit wouldn’t be my goal, just giving others a chance to go in on a bag.
I was thinking of splitting the professional stuff too(with you) last night. I hadn’t considered the cost of shipping though. I may still pull the trigger on some Jacks Professional at some point just to compare. I have a berry/vegetable garden as well as a bunch of plantings in my yard that would probably enjoy some of the hood stuff anyway. Sorry to hijacker’s this thread. Kinda just realized I steered it off course…

1703343219381.png

Ya definitely got my attention @Flower . I've been eyeballing jacks grows all over and man it looks hard to beat. I'm a peat grower mostly n jacks seems to shine in that? I'm not set on what nutrients I want to use long-term. I went with TPS since it goes with all mediums and simple...however kinda expensive. I'm okay with it's performance but I am still open to other stuff.
This jacks is definitely top of the list. Cheaper and just as simple.

Ya say your no having to pH anything...that's awesome. What is the base pH of your water? Does the jacks buffer it? Do you add dolomite to that premier mix?

It's about $10.50 to ship a flat rate box anywhere in the US.

I was thinking of splitting the professional stuff too(with you) last night. I hadn’t considered the cost of shipping though. I may still pull the trigger on some Jacks Professional at some point just to compare. I have a berry/vegetable garden as well as a bunch of plantings in my yard that would probably enjoy some of the hood stuff anyway. Sorry to hijacker’s this thread. Kinda just realized I steered it off course…
All drifting is welcome here.

IMG_4326.jpeg

I pestered Dogster half to death back in July when I started using jacks.
This is probably the most relevant post in the whole conversation.

My water is pumped into a cistern from a spring out back.
From the cistern it’s pumped into the house.
The Ph was 8.57 straight from the tap in July. It was 7.94 after I added the jacks.
Dogster said don’t worry about it.
I haven’t checked Ph since. I am not even sure if I have a working Ph pen at the moment.

View attachment 349450View attachment 349451
We also have plants all over the house.
We have some of those same LED lights, but I don’t have any in use at the moment.
I have a bunch of plants around the house in spite of my wifes best attempts to kill them…😁

I have a Christmas cactus that is older than me(from my grandmother) and a 20+ year old poinsettia. My wife likes the Christmas cactus when it flowers but not so much any other time. I have found EM1 triggers the XMas cactus to flower. I get 3 blooms a year.

Gee Carty, stop by once in a while why don't cha. Man I'm sorry bro, I see members only and I go to get my jacket.. hahaha.. yeah, I had one.. lol.

Love everything your doing here... you seem to know all the same people I do...

I'll stop in more often now I promise....

Gee Carty, stop by once in a while why don't cha. Man I'm sorry bro, I see members only and I go to get my jacket.. hahaha.. yeah, I had one.. lol.

Love everything your doing here... you seem to know all the same people I do...

I'll stop in more often now I promise....

This is a happening place, all the cool kids hang out here, and yes, you are required to wear a jacket.

IMG_4334.jpeg
IMG_2697.jpeg

This is the best smoke I have in the house right now.
This comes in at 50/50, but it puts the wife and I to sleep faster than anything else I have.
Taste and smell is amazing. Very potent.

IMG_4340.jpeg

Just got done up potting the Sugar Belts seedlings, and stuck them up under the light. And yes, after up potting, I watered them in with the same Jacks they will be getting the whole time they are in veg.

IMG_4358.jpeg

Kicked that male out this evening.
IMG_4359.jpeg

Which means this’n’ll be movin’ on up.
IMG_4360.jpeg

And this’n here will be taking that empty spot.
IMG_4362.jpeg

These 4 will be up potted sometime in the future, and will then move to the top of the milk crate.
I also need to take some #19 cuttings in the next few days.
IMG_4357.jpeg

A bottom branch of this Passion Fruit went into 12/12 today. If it turns out to be female, I will make a clone out of the top.

Latest posts

Back