mg deficiency?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Size_matters

Reaction score
tips on two of my leaves are greyd out and shriveld. i just fixd my over watering ( slap my self) and the leaves are recovering form the droopyness. but now i have this problem. im going to wait it out befro trying to correct as i have learnd time is a l ot of help. but i wantd to get some opinions. thanks.
Eric

i use a 20-20-20 mix from Expert Gardener at about 1/4tbs per gallon so it isnt to strong ya kno. i give it to it about evry few days when i water. i also use superthrive in a spry bottle and mist eveyr once in a while. it is also in there water. i used 5ml per gallon for that. the ends are now turnin a lil betr but the y r still grey and shirveld as hell. hope he comes bak.

I gotta admit, this is a new one for me, in terms of thinking its mg. as well as the description. Ive done that when I overused an insect killer, even those from Safer and things like home-mades or a great product we use here called "Supernatural" - comes in both an insect killer (has an I on the bottle) or a miticide, which is defined as an insect killer in any dictionary but is sold as a mold / mildew killer.
Hope you get this figured out, sounds like a burn of some sort caused by foliar use.
Guru_Gil

Latest posts

Back