MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Group shots from top and side. The JH are so compact and busy that its making managing them tricky. Also they are not showing sex that great, I can see Hairs on all plants but the MI5 is way ahead. Hope they catch up soon.

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

This is one of the JH, Best looking one i have. Held a Cd case so you can get a size perspective.
IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

This is the MI5, She is blooming nicely and giving no troubles at all.

IMG_2190.jpg

looking good. man you don't realize how bushy they are till you held the cd case up.. nice

Yeh, I'm actually getting worried about the HBD as i dont think im going to have enough room. The JH have so many bud sites. The Mi5 is so organised and tidy but the Jh are just messy looking hehe. Dont know if i will be growing them again, Depends how the bud is.

lookin great Jericho :aok: :D

How tall are they now?

Your JH are doing much better than mine and alot more bushey. Mine is showing more of the sativa trait of stretch, really lanky. Also, the auto trait isn't showing as I've seen preflowers for 4 weeks and no signs of buds...I think I'm going to have to do 12/12 with these.

Um, no clue at the moment. Will check after i finish this documentary and let you know.

niteshft said:
Your JH are doing much better than mine and alot more bushey. Mine is showing more of the sativa trait of stretch, really lanky. Also, the auto trait isn't showing as I've seen preflowers for 4 weeks and no signs of buds...I think I'm going to have to do 12/12 with these.

Yeh mine are the same. I think i could see about 1 hair starting and that it. They just wont bud. They are worrying me as only have the one tent and dont want to do a 12/12 plus i dont have the room for 12/12 in that tent.

I have been reading up on doing a grow this summer. I was told to start my plants indoors until they get at least 1 foot tall. Could someone please tell me how long I should leave he lights on them while they are still inside and also has anyone ever ordered seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl I am wanting to go with the medi bud has anyone grown that strain before and was it like they say BIG HARVEST Thanks for any info

for Veg anywhere between 24/0 and 18/6 is ok just dont go anywhere near 12/12!

Mi5 at 36 Days

IMG_2204.JPG

Its been tied down so all buds can get some light. It is the tallest at about 45cm (17inches) tall.

how old are the HBD? i've got 4 going that are about a week old or so.

looking great J i see ya got that waxy green going on
peace fruity

slowmo77 said:
how old are the HBD? i've got 4 going that are about a week old or so.

13 days old. Just starting out

fruity86 said:
looking great J i see ya got that waxy green going on
peace fruity

Thanks fruity, the MI5 is my fav grow so far. Its such a simple plant, doesnt get too busy or too tall and great smoke as well.

I just gave it a water in that pic, Next time they thirsty will give another feeding. Am using a nutrient for tomato's at the moment as is all i could find with npk at 4-5-8 at half strength.

it seems to be working great just watch out for calcium def i dont think tom food has it in and if it does it might not have enough i could be wrong tho
peace fruity

Yeh I'm keeping an eye on them constantly, I'm still shopping around for a better one just they dont send nutes over seas due to the chemicals in them.

My tap water has a high limestone content so hopefully that will be enough calcium for them.

Cheers chef. Thanks for dropping in.

Live the avatar, You make that ya self?

So woke up this morning and checked on the plants to see how they were doing, Noticed that on 2 of the plants there is some growth i think might be balls on the JH, its still a little small to tell so if i still feel the same tomorrow i will be chopping them down.

These JH have just given me so much trouble i will not be going near the strain again.

Mi5 is budding up very nice and now its been tied down its getting some good bud on about 4 branches and main cola.

1 of the JH without the suspected balls seems to be shooting out some more white hairs than the others.

The HBD is keeping rather small but very healthy still.

Will try get some pictures soon but let someone borrow the camera so got to wait for its return.

I cant wait for my Mi5 to be done as i am completely out of everything to smoke and with this issue happening in Libya our little island has been cut off from any trade so we cant even buy anything.

i'll never loan my camera out again.. my daughter has had mine for 3 weeks.. i hope to get it back today as it her weekend with me.. teenagers,, what can you do!!

sorry to hear about the JH giving you trouble.
atleast the Mi5 is doin great :aok:

Latest posts

Back