MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:woohoo: hairs are a good sign! :aok: grates mate

Hehe yeh. Fruity how long do you think the JH clones i plan on taking will need to root before i put them in flower?

ive had clone's root in 10 day's and some the best end of 3 week's normally 14 to 17 day's once they are rooted you can flower them but you want get great amount's was that the ? ive confuse'd myself haha

Lol, yeh you answered it. I am going to do quite a few. The plant is already over 2 ft so amd going to take about 10 cuttings off it and try and flower them all out in a sog and then dispose of the plant i took the clones from.

Not really bothered about the yield, just want it over and done with so i can start a proper 12/12 strain.

good idea like a tester grow never followed a sog grow i dont like the plant count part of it, if it looks good i no i would have a shot at it then be super duper paranoid till the grow was done LOL
ive been thinking of a NFT system and it would work great doing a sog

Yeh well it was suppose to be an auto so i'm not that bothered if its fails, will just be a learning experience of taking cuttings and rooting them. Was tempted to just chop it and start fresh but too much of a waste.

Well its been getting pretty cold here recently. Down to about 40 out side and this was causing a problem keeping the tent warm. Going to pick up a fan speed switch tomorrow and fit it on the extractor fan to slow it down a little.

For now though i just stopped venting the air out side and am venting into the house, Keeping the room with the tent in at a good temp and inside tent back within ideal range.

Never thought i would have to deal with things getting too cold.

Hehe, Tomorrow after work will borrow a camera and get some shots. HBD has had a little tie up to open up the branches, The Jh is out of control, Its bigger than the MI5 lol, needs a trimming soon. Mi5 is starting to look nice and trich covered as well, Waiting for buds to fill in though as still looks pretty skinny.

i guess i can wait till tomorrow. lol my HBD are just starting to take off. had to take the my male out today before he dropped his (love) all over my girls. the females aren't ready for hime yet. i'll post a few pics tomorrow in my journal.

Decided to update a few mobile pics i just took of the girls.

Couple group shots.
Group 1.jpgGroup 2.jpg

You will see i have taken the lower branches off the JH, they were taking up too much room and they were too think to use as clone sites so chopped em off. I

Might have overdone it a little :doh: JH chop off.jpg

MI5, this is at 46 Days old. So is the JH.
MI5.jpg

And my HBD is doing good at 25 Days old, Tied down the lower branches so they can catch some light. HBD LST.jpg

The top leaves are drooping a little, Think they may want a drink. HBD top.jpg

Shots tomorrow will be much better quality and will get them under the cfls for some better light.

still looking good Jericho, them cut would make great clone's
peace fruity

fruity86 said:
still looking good Jericho, them cut would make great clone's
peace fruity

Not ready for clones yet though. There are plenty sights left to use. How thick is ideal for cuttings? Say in diameter what do you look for?

ive use cut's as small as the lead in a pencil and as fat as a pencil, i find the fatter one's seem to root first, but not 2 fat

That MI5 looks awesome man. Gotta know what kind of high it has...???

StoneyBud said:
That MI5 looks awesome man. Gotta know what kind of high it has...???
i let mine get to about 25-30% amber and i love the smoke and its only been curings for 4 days now. taste like grape drink cyrstals or grape kid vitimens. powerful high too

Latest posts

Back