MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest with you im kind of hoping that they are hermie as that way i can just bin them and start something that wont be such a worry.

you've had a rough time with them haven't you

slowmo77 said:
you've had a rough time with them haven't you

I'm having a look through my seed box to see what i've got that i can change them with.

Will be starting a new thread for suggestions.

I can't remember any specific problems I had with the JH besides it being the first things I planted, and the fact that my wifes cat ate them. Which ultimately was a lot worse than anything my noob self did to them.

Guess who doesn't have an inside cat any more?

Let's see what's in your box to replace them.

Well one of the JH, the one i could see a suspected ball on has been pulled, chopped up into tiny pieces and disposed off.
It just looked to much like a ball and with no camera couldn't get confirmation.

Jericho said:
Well one of the JH, the one i could see a suspected ball on has been pulled, chopped up into tiny pieces and disposed off.
It just looked to much like a ball and with no camera couldn't get confirmation.
Good decision. I did the same thing with one of my Short Ryders this morning. If the plant is 6 weeks old, didn't auto, and can show nothing except something that looks like little ball, I don't want to watch it anymore.

And in the words of Queen, another one bites the dust.

Removed another JH, The one that was getting uncontrollable, Tent looks much better now. Much more space. I now have left 1 HBD, 1 JH and 1 MI5

The HBD is 16 days old today, it will get its 1st feeding when the MI5 & JH get there next in next couple days.

Will Try get picks of them when i water next as well.

sorry about the JH's.
green mojo for the remaining

Thanks moses,

Kind of a relief to have a little extra room in there. Really dont like it when it gets over crowded.

ya I feel ya, im starting to run out of room. i hope mine show sex soon

Good Evening All.

Just gave the Plants a feeding and cleaned up the tent so snapped some shots of the Plants.

1st a group shot.

P060311_21.47.jpg

We have the MI5 at day 38 now. Looking nice and green, cant see any problems that worry me with her. She is budding up nice and i have tied down a few more branches and snipped off some of the smaller growth.

P060311_21.48_[01].jpg P060311_21.50.jpg

The JH that did not auto also at day 38, It is starting to put out quite a few hairs now, Even on the main stem.
The leaves look like they are over watered but they are not, Its just the way it seems to be growing, The other 2 before chopping them looked the same.

P060311_21.49.jpgP060311_21.49_[02].jpg

And last the Himalaya Blue Diesel at day 18 Now.

P060311_21.48.jpg

This is just a pic i took while having a smoke waiting for a friend.

P010311_17.33.jpg

Sorry about the quality, Am using mobile camera again.

Thanks bud, Had a bit of potassium def a couple weeks ago but all cleared up now. This tomato nute i have ain't all bad, Thought it might cause some problems as its the same company as MG but seems to be doing the trick.

Jericho said:
Thanks bud, Had a bit of potassium def a couple weeks ago but all cleared up now. This tomato nute i have ain't all bad, Thought it might cause some problems as its the same company as MG but seems to be doing the trick.

Its always so cool to find an inexpensive nutrient that works. Oh yeah, Lemme hear a hallelujah! :woohoo: :yay: :smoke1:

Cheers chef. Always great to get positive comments from the people i have learnt all of this from.

your Mi5 looks really good Jericho! cant wait to see some buds :D

Yeh mate. I cant wait for them to be done, need something decent to smoke. Hope i can control my self and not pic any buds off early.

HBD has started to show hairs today on her 21st day. Tent temp has gone to 68-70 thanks to the recent cold weather we are having here, shouldn't last too long though.

Latest posts

Back