MitE Mystery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliot Jansen

Reaction score
Ok. So I started noticing something was a little off with one of my plants. She was growing slower than usual, and she was developing little white speckles on her leaves. I chalked it up to PH, and just watched her closely. A week or two later, she is almost 5/6 weeks in flower and her buds aren't maturing as fast as they normally do. I have another plant in there with her but it isn't suffering hardly at all. Upon further inspection, I looked reeeealy closely and saw something crawling around on my leaves. I sprayed them both down with AZAMAX, by GH, and am chopping infected fan leaves off a little bit at a time.

But since I have one plant that is suffering badly and another plant that is weathering the storm.. I was thinking maybe I should sacrifice the infected one to the gods, and save the queen. Continue to spray her every so often and hope this goes away. I have another clone of the infected strain (untouched) and ready to go in anyway. The guys at the GroShop said AzaMax is amazing.. But I can never tell if their just selling me.. Any thoughts from the pros?

Do NOT cut the fan leaves off--it is not going to help with your mite problem. I do not know why the mites are not feeding off the other plant. I have never seen this. However, there will be mites in the room. Removing the one with the mite infestation will not help. You generally need several different types of treatments to eradicate mites.

its not a sin to get 'em. it is to not try to get rid of 'em...
once you got 'em, its a job and a half to rid 'em. but , you must give it your a game go for it...

a quick search here on mp will give you many ways to go about it. good luck...Irish...

Latest posts

Back