MS and Masclopulsar treatment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticWolf

Just Me
Reaction score
I've had MS since 99 and I've learned allot over the years usually with a flair up ...I get a swolen raised rash that isn't really a rash at the top of My tail bone these are inflamed nerve endings Docs often refer to as Masclopulsars and they take time and care to get rid of I've had them 6 months at a shot and let Me tell you they are tender and PAINFUL!

Anyhow I do whole MJ plant extractions to get all the good stuff and take My meds as grain of rice or a little bigger oral doses 4 times a day with tons of good results.

Long story short I was doing an extraction and after you always have to clean up your sticky tool which I have always just tossed ...a friend said Oh heck no thats good stuff use a little alcohol and clean your tools and save the concentrated tinture about 1 once or so to try on things ...and I have with tons of sucess..

This current pulsar has been hurting so bad I put the ointment the doc gave Me to the side and said what the heck ...4 days use in and putting it on 4 times a day I figured that is a good number as it is topical the pulsar is down to half the size ...and hardly tender at all ...So I've learned something for Me personally that I thought I'd share with others ..and I hope it helps you as much as it is me...

James

Latest posts

Back