Mtes Mites Mits Mites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A parasite lives in a close relationship with another organism, its host, and causes it harm. The parasite is dependent on its host for its life functions.
mites ARE parasites. They live off the plant, their life functions depend on it.
Ladybugs, are a "beneficial" predator, but are not very good for mites. They consume mites, when other food sources are exhausted.

no pestasides try praying mantis eggs. u can buy them just about any garden center. people get lady bugs to eat there pest problems away what most people dont know is that they just eat the larvia not the bug. praying matis on the other hand are a awasome bug to be hold natures carnivour 1 eggs sack can hold as many as 100 mabey more. try them plus as a added gift they pose real nice for pix's plus they look cool fighting on ur babies. sorry for the spelling i not so good ( grow organic, smoke organic, live organic, feel better)

headband said:
hey harvester, thanks for posting wrong information, its not like im flaming you in the shout box over this, first of all a spider mite is not a parasite. spider mites are members of the arachnid class (order Acari) and the family tetranychidae, which includes about 1600 species. They generally live on the leaves of plants, where they may spin protective silk webs, and they can cause damage by puncturing the plant cells to feed. and when your infested, ladybugs dont help at all, theres just to many darn spidermites...

and just to keep it clear harvester, mylar is more reflective than white walls, white walls are more reflective than tinfoil. fact, even hgb or SmknWhtWidow wil say the same thing, if you dont believe me ask them, dont keep telling me im giving false information, cus you are the only one doing that saying a spider mite is a parasite. hahaha ive never seen anyone in the doctors saying, ' you have spider mites' hahahahaahhah:holysheep:are you
by the true deffination of a parasite a spider mite is not but they are considered by schlors and horticulturists as a parasite they DESTROY your plant get a life moron and stop trying to instigate trouble also white walls will not help your plants photosynthise you are truely dumb

and i never said you were giving false info just you contridict yourself like in one post you said in my attic i painted my walls white and it worked great. in another post you said i have no walls in my attic so i use catrdboard with mylar truth is your bored lonely uneducated and most likely stoned

but you really dont have any idea what your talking about so therefor any info or help you try to give is ignored because you just dont have good info and headband??? what is that about?

I guess you simply don't "get it" harvester. THAT is exactly the kind of crap that earned you the temporary ban. It is becoming obvious that don't posess the qualities that we require as a member here.

Your continued attacks wil not be tolerated.

harvester said:
by the true deffination of a parasite a spider mite is not but they are considered by schlors and horticulturists as a parasite they DESTROY your plant get a life moron and stop trying to instigate trouble also white walls will not help your plants photosynthise you are truely dumb
For the record, "flat white" walls ARE more beneficial to photosynthesis than foil. A better reflective quality = more photosynthesis.

soap and water and a shot of Wiskey then take a hair dryer to get rid of them when I get ready to harvest !

**** these thing (MITES) have slowed down alittle since I give them alittle soap and water now and then !!

..."Hairdrier??"... ya' gonna do their nails too??

Hick You don't need a strong tea ,Nicotine is very toxic
I myself would use it as a last ditch resort .
I was reading that Listerene is an effective control .
And just to cause trouble
"Parasitism is a type of symbiotic relationship between organisms of different species in which one, the parasite, benefits from a prolonged, close association with the other, the host, which is harmed."(Wikipedia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back