My Deep Water Culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How old are your plants.Sorry if you put that some were and I miss it.Man my plants look realy bad.I am going to put pics up so I can get some help

tcooper1 said:
How old are your plants.Sorry if you put that some were and I miss it.Man my plants look realy bad.I am going to put pics up so I can get some help

my 2 bubba kush clones are about 10 weeks and my mystery indica up from is about 6 weeks. have had trouble and stunted their growth. in my journal, click on the top link and youll see how i started out and the mistakes i made. except i dont know what was going on with my ebb&flow. my first grow ever turn out AMAZING! holy crap i surprised myself. second one (which is now), wasnt doin that good. but i stumbled across a dwc ht article about 2 weeks ago, and the rest is history.

MrPuffAlot said:
looking good..

What PPM are you at??

BTW: where is your oscillating fan??

itll help with mold when you start reallly budding..

230 cfm blower bottom right towel directs exhaust towards an oscilating fan. need to get a carbon filter made up quick!

0610080817.jpg

Someguy I want my girls to look like your.....If you have time could you check out my thread on grow journal's plants look good.omo...
thank you so much
have a great day and be safe

ya thanks man. might hafta do a s.o.g. or sumthing. get some rodent fence in there maybe to keep everything down. i had to oaky rig my light up a few more inches. im maxed out, ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO LIMIT MY GROWTH HEIGHT NOW THAT THESE ARE GROWING LIKE WEEDS? HAHAHA I crack myself up. and im starting the flower cycle as soon as i get off mp

well in one week kinda. time wise yes. but the plants were old. if you read my journal from the get go these plant are old for there size. i had established small ladies. so when i got it right they took off!

Latest posts

Back