My Deep Water Culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya, been luckin out on readin random things. i do read the HT cover to cover but a randon HT i picked up had a dwc article. within a week i was converted over to dwc, yes im lovin it. the ladies are loving it too apparently. read a random free add few months back, randomly found the rare truck ive been lookin for, and for $1000... anywho thanks for the kind words, never gets old

i can post an easy pic a day......... try to, with new business ventures im staying busy

0703082037.jpg

someguy said:
ok, last pic, is it common to have this much condensation on the top of a leaf from one above it? (in very middle of pic)
aloha Someguy, dont know if it common but ive noticed it a few times when i move one leaf from the top of another. i started shaking my plants just a little when lights come on to move the leaves around a little and i havent noticed it lately. may not be a problem but i've never had mold issues and i dont plan to. actually bought a dehumidifier today i'm so paranoid about mold:rolleyes:

lotta b.s. here while finishin out my ladies, hope to get some moneys, and to get the hell outa here. moving wherever the hell i can. hate to say it but dont know how long ill be able to talk to yall, or will even be around....

0708081958.jpg

0708081958a.jpg

dang dude your gir;s are looking very good...I wish mine look as good....my roots dont even look that good....
what nuts do you use again...I know you said but I am to lazy to try and find it....LOL
have a great day and stay safe....

Someguy, they look GREAT man!:aok: I tried hydro in the 90's But they wer'nt this nice, good wook man and I do mean Work, cause hydro is a lot more work than what i do now, but I take more risk, Keep um watered LOL

ha u have lot lot roots, well, u know what these roots doing? they are finding way to hold the stems, and it lack in sense of stems that is already upright, so u got less thc i have done it before i learn my lesson, roots is very very important to all mj plants, if they got enough roots to hold on, they will work harder on the above the ground, not below the ground get it? so u got lot alot alot roots that is bigger than ur plants yike!

jarrett.simmons said:
ha u have lot lot roots, well, u know what these roots doing? they are finding way to hold the stems, and it lack in sense of stems that is already upright, so u got less thc i have done it before i learn my lesson, roots is very very important to all mj plants, if they got enough roots to hold on, they will work harder on the above the ground, not below the ground get it? so u got lot alot alot roots that is bigger than ur plants yike!

huh, never thought of it that way. i just figured more roots faster uptake for the above ground to work. these things really overwhelmed me by how fast they grew

Looks like DWC is working great for you as it is for me now in my PC case grow :)

i'd like to see more pics of your grow cab from the outside, what did you construct it out of?

Latest posts

Back