My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its on week 2 day 2 and on its 6th set of leaves. 6 in. tall.
I want to know the sex bad if I start 12/12 now how long to determine sex? Can I put it back to Veg once I determine sex???????????????????????????

I know I have plenty of time but males r a huge waste of lights, money, space, & time

I can see THC crystals on the leaves its on its 4th set of 7 pedal leaves @ almost 3 weeks old @ 6 in.- 8 in. tall.
Would the THC crystals mean female????

No thats not how it works. If you just give it a little time you will notice the small cluster of pods and if your vigilant you should be able to kill them in time without any pollination to your fems.

Wassup Juggalo,
I think what happend here is you ripped off the feeder roots. To explain the root's and its growth patterns im going to break it down into 2 parts. The first part- the thick white root's are your water root's, there main function is to find water and mainline it up to the plant, it also helps keep the plant stable from wind or bad weather, it's like yur plants anchor!. The second part- Are the small white feeder roots that branch off your main water root. These feeder roots function is to mainly supply all the nutrients the plant needs, these small thin roots are easly damaged by transplants as they rip and tear at will during transplants. I think what happend was when you transplanted, the feeder roots simply were ripped off from the water roots. This would cause a stall for about 5-7 days in which this time period, you should be feeding your plant hormones and vitamins. Ease off the nitrogen right now, for fast root growth you should have higher levels of P-K in your soil. Keep us posted and i hope this helps out man!!
Peace and love!
Roken!

Dude those were the last plants these ones were put straight into their permanent homes so NO root damage

New PICS!!!! 3 Weeks old !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hows it lookin???

phpe2EdBXPM.jpg

phpk50UwBPM.jpg

php0EP5hOPM.jpg

phph4NnyZPM.jpg

phpqk7IZgPM.jpg

phpsyX0cjPM.jpg

Hey, pretty good! I don't know if you have reflectors or not, but they certainly help a ton. Happy growing!

Alright on side of the plant is growing 8 finger leaves??????
The other side is still producing 7 finger leaves.
Weird any1 know why?

Latest posts

Back