My plans for nexty year, what do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BagSeed

I have been planning this years grow for a couple of months now and I am just going to give everyone a little update. My crop last year was un-successful although i did put a pretty good ammount of work and money into it so this year has to be successful. My plan is to have 3-5 plots in different woods in my area. Some will be a 45 minute drive while others will be a 5 min 4-wheeler ride. I plan to buy either one 10-pack or two 5-packs of the new Greenhouse colored fem seeds from seed boutique for a nice range of fem genes. My budget is about $350 and this is how it breaks down.
1. $70 for the Greenhouse seeds with shipping
2. $75 for a 10 pack of auto-AK47
3. $50 for a pre-paid mailbox
4. $100 for a cheap handheld gps system
5. $40 for a cheap inflatable raft. One of my plots is only accessable by water as far as i can tell.
6. $50 for misc gardening supplies such as soil (probably about 4 bags of MG. Also some lime and nutrients, etc.)
Some of this stuff won't cost quite as much as i have put but i am just over-estimating a little to be safe.

For 2 of my plots i plan to hook up my 4-wheeler trailer to my truck and go out to some woods that are about 40 min drive. I have also been thinking about possibly doing a corn field grow but i'm not sure about that one yet. Please feel free to comment on anything you want. Looking for opinions, questions, tips, or anyone who wants to post :p Sorry if this is too long for some of you stoners to read, lol...

i too am awaiting spring.i will not grow inside due to temps.i will be growing outside come spring.i have some seeds that will be germmed and vegged for a little while before being hardened off for the old corn field.i am going to grow some super silver haze and a few durban poison.i will probably top all of these plants also.all within walking distance from where i am.

why fem seeds from greenhouse? imo greenhouse is over rated & arjan seems shady. any way just get reg seeds no matter who theyre from. reason being 1 cheaper 2 dont have too worry about hermies runnin a muck.

good luck my friend and keep us posted

Why would i have to worry about hermies from fem? Seems to be just as bad to have to look for hermies as to look for males.

BagSeed: Plan plan plan. Personally I would ditch the raft idea, have you ever tried to row let alone carry anything in a cheap inflatable raft? Also GPS could be used against you if you are ever busted. Why not draw a nice treasure map for the police to follow?

Tater said:
BagSeed: Plan plan plan. Personally I would ditch the raft idea, have you ever tried to row let alone carry anything in a cheap inflatable raft? Also GPS could be used against you if you are ever busted. Why not draw a nice treasure map for the police to follow?

Speaking of maps. How easy is it for them to just trace ya down, from posting on this site? :eek: Thats scary. Crap,,I better go throw my 3 little plants away.:D Well maybe Ill hold out for awhile.:ignore:

Tater said:
Personally I would ditch the raft idea, have you ever tried to row let alone carry anything in a cheap inflatable raft? Also GPS could be used against you if you are ever busted. Why not draw a nice treasure map for the police to follow?
I have rowed across this particular body of water in a refrigerator with 2 people in it. I am 100% confident in my raft rowing ability, and it is completely calm water. Also on the gps whoever i see in the woods isn't going to ask to see all my saved spots. Without it i will never find the plants again in a corn field or the woods that are 45 mins from my house.

BagSeed said:
Also on the gps whoever i see in the woods isn't going to ask to see all my saved spots.

You're right. Whoever you see in the woods most likely won't ASK you to see your GPS for saved routes, but if you get busted at one of your plots you bet your butt that the cops WILL check your saved points for other plots.

Well that is just the chance im going to have to take as i see no other option but the gps. I don't trust my ability to remember where they are in woods i am not familiar with. I would never find them in a cornfield either.

I don't need the bear mace because the scariest animal in my area is a coyote and ive never even seen many of them and i don't think they are going to just attack me. Thanks for the tip though. Anyone else have something to add?

Nope you sound golden. Make a journal then while your at it so we can watch the fun.

Latest posts

Back