New 2 Growing help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowin

Reaction score
this is my 1st grow all help needed and tips please....
i have transplanted one time to these bigger pots, used blackgold soil and MG peat moss canadian. i water them about every 2 or 3 das when soil is dry right. I have liked to do organics materials so i blended up some green veggies and fruits, mixed it in with some h20 let that sit for 24hrs then feed it 2 each plant. I am on low budget so dont have the nutrient veg bloom mix yet. i am saving up for a 600wt hps i want to just buy the bulb and hang it vertically in the middle of the ladies will that work right no ballast needed????
give me help

You blended up fruits and vegetables to feed the MJ?

All HID lights require ballasts.

Get some vegging nutes. A mash made from fruits and veggies is NOT a good feed. Or doo a search on organic teas.

right on THG, sound advice....

op, while your idea of creating a compost is good, read up on organic growing.

guano, castings and other beneficial organic material are readily available, and dont cost much.

good luck!

lolz yes my g-ma has the green thumb and she did compost onto the soil of plants and they grow like hell if only she digged the ganja she would be my gardeness lol...
but yup just buy the organic stuff then huh k,
what shoul i buy for veg stage?

blowin said:
lolz yes my g-ma has the green thumb and she did compost onto the soil of plants and they grow like hell if only she digged the ganja she would be my gardeness lol...
but yup just buy the organic stuff then huh k,
what shoul i buy for veg stage?

Look at General Hydroponics Flora series of nutrients. You need 3 bottles--grow, micro, and bloom. You use different amounts of all three depending on whether your plant is vegging or flowering.

Latest posts

Back