new grow tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Localfan420

Reaction score
im looking for someone to explain the most important features to look for when buying a grow tent online... i want to get a medium sized tent maybe 4' x 2' x 6' and just curious as to what material is the best to have. PVC plastic seems to be what i'm looking for, or am I? please help me go in the right direction so i don't end up making a bad decision.

Google......( Stealth Hydro ), and check out their grow tents ! The price seems right too

Or, better yet. ther are a few guys on here that have tent grows,one of them would surely know what you should be looking for ! I think Hampster Lewis grows in a tent, he might know ?

Localfan you hve a PM...let me know if you need any other questions answered about the tent...

thanks i figured out exactly what i want...just a matter of where to purchase it from. ebay does have the cheapest prices but i also need some stealth as per living conditions in an apartment. maybe find a buddy to have it shipped to? any good ideas or comments? am i just too paranoid?

Localfan420 said:
thanks i figured out exactly what i want...just a matter of where to purchase it from. ebay does have the cheapest prices but i also need some stealth as per living conditions in an apartment. maybe find a buddy to have it shipped to? any good ideas or comments? am i just too paranoid?

I hve ordered two so far and both came in a plain box...no markings and no way to tell what it was till it was opened...or do you mean stealth as in growing in the tent in another persons home? It's a bad idea to hve anybody but you know about your grow...

Latest posts

Back