New Grower dieing plant! please help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CiscoKid420

Reaction score
I planted 5 plants as a new grower to see if i could do it and two of them I put next to a feild by my house. I was reading about soil and noticed that the soil in which my plants were living was quite compact. To resolve this issue I brought out some peat removed one plant with a small spade and carefully pulled the other out. When pulling out the second plant I thought I may have lost some root but there was still some left so I put it in and hoped for the best. Anyways When I came back a couple days later to water(did not water new soil) I noticed my second plant had fallen ill. I watered and have not been back although i will check tonight (yesterday I transplanted) I was thinking it may have been caused by the root loss but could it have been that I used too much peat and not enough soil? I think I will check it tonight and add some more soil. Any thoughts?

might have damaged the root got to be gentle with them

just let them be now, they dont need to be disturbed again let them heal you probably have transplant shock.

I would also just leave them alone and give them a chance to recover.

Yeah, but also make sure it gets watered..

It is probably shock or root damage. Light watering and hope for the best. Learn and move on...

i checked it and the top leaves seemed to be doing fine, although when i watered them I also fertalized them and added too much...amatuer...the healthy plant had some browning of two of the leaves so i removed a little of the top part of the soil, overwatered, and added a little more soil...I'm gonna let them be for a few days and then check them again. Thankx for your input!

Hope they turn out fine leave it alond and watch it i wouldn't leave it alone for 3 days i check on mine daily but the things is dont over do it take it easy Good Luck pics would be great too

Latest posts

Back