New member here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t flush it out. As I recall, something that should have been a red flag for me was that my felt pots were growing a whiteish crust on the outside. 😁

https://amsterdammarijuanaseedbank.com/cannabis-leaves-tacoing/
My concerns are humidity and of course over watering / feeding or not. PH too. How far do you think you are from flipping them? You will def want to address high humidity before you get too much bud showing. (Mold and Bud Rot)

I'm pretty rusty when it comes to soil though. My BOM win came from soil and I don't think I used nutrients once. (Happy Frog)

You know I had a feeling something was off but my run off was 5.2 I haven't been checking my ph lately but I will try feeding every other and see I'm not reusing soil but I have before in the past not sure if there is another thread
I dont check my PH runoff unless I have a real problem. Just adjust to 6.5 ish going in. I would give your plant a break from the nutes for a watering or two. I usually water twice in between feedings And wait till the pots are light before water/feeding them. There is no rule about this I’m sure everyone has their own way.

When you water your fabric pots and you got runoff. Pick the pot up and you will feel what it feels like watered. Let it dry out pretty good which allows them to pull in oxygen. Now pick the pot up and feel what's it's like dry. From then on check your babies by picking the pot up. You will know if the pot is dry or still has moisture just by the feel of the weight of the fabric pots. I grow in Fabric pots and they dry out quickly. Of course here in Texas I'm growing my veggies outside in Fabric pots and I have to water every fking day because it's so goddamn hot.😁
And your humidity is going to be a problem in flower. Your going to end up with PM if you don't get that under control. Definitely need a fan moving air over your plants. And I would get a bigger breaker for that AC and stop it from tripping.
Growing good dank isn't cheap but much better than buying it and much safer with so many assholes growing with PGRs.

Last edited:
When you water your fabric pots and you got runoff. Pick the pot up and you will feel what it feels like watered. Let it dry out pretty good which allows them to pull in oxygen. Now pick the pot up and feel what's it's like dry. From then on check your babies by picking the pot up. You will know if the pot is dry or still has moisture just by the feel of the weight of the fabric pots. I grow in Fabric pots and they dry out quickly. Of course here in Texas I'm growing my veggies outside in Fabric pots and I have to water every fking day because it's so goddamn hot.😁
And your humidity is going to be a problem in flower. Your going to end up with PM if you don't get that under control. Definitely need a fan moving air over your plants. And I would get a bigger breaker for that AC and stop it from tripping.
Growing good dank isn't cheap but much better than buying it and much safer with so many assholes growing with PGRs.
Amen

Guys have any tips for germinating I have the hardest time after the white tap root and end up killing the seedling
Depends how are you popping them now
Do not let the white tap get long when you move it to soil
1/4 inch or less
Carefully plant the seed 1/2 inch down in soil with tap root facing down.

That article is hilarious and about as accurate as me at midnight.
😝
PGR is a generic term much like std.
Rooting hormones are pgr.
There are five groups of plant-growth-regulating compounds: auxin, gibberellin (GA), cytokinin, ethylene, and abscisic acid (ABA). For the most part, each group contains both naturally occurring hormones and synthetic substances.
Plants that have been grown with synthetic PGRs are likely to contain residual amounts once harvested. Many of these synthetic PGRs are banned for use in British, American and European agriculture because they are carcinogenic. I don’t believe anyone has ever studied the effects of combusting and inhaling these compounds, but it’s definitely concerning and best avoided for that reason.

Plants that have been grown with synthetic PGRs are likely to contain residual amounts once harvested. Many of these synthetic PGRs are banned for use in British, American and European agriculture because they are carcinogenic. I don’t believe anyone has ever studied the effects of combusting and inhaling these compounds, but it’s definitely concerning and best avoided for that reason.
Which one specifically, what products
Which labs have The results?
What exactly are the health concerns?
I ask these questions for a specific reason and that is this.
Never heard a word about pgr until the led marketers started going on about it to justify the wispy product they were producing.
Seems it was injected into the scene ad nauseum until it became mantra like cal-mag or checking on ph or cannabis specific ferts that aren't the correct ph........it seems to be a sales tool.
Most of the good ones start with a nugget of truth........pgr do indeed exist and some are bad for your health no doubt.
They cost money take time and labor to use not to mention some specific knowledge.
I would be far more concerned about the rampant use of pesticides and fungicides if I was buying
👍

Guys have any tips for germinating I have the hardest time after the white tap root and end up killing the seedling
I usually germinate in soil do I don’t have to mess with sprouts. I plant them about a quarter inch deep in small(a cup of volume) pots and wrap the pots in Saran Wrap until I see them peeking out of the soil. My current grow I followed carty’s method in moist paper towel and a ziplock bag but that is because I am growing my first ever autos and I wanted to mimic his technique. Pretty happy with the autos so far btw. Easier than photoperiods. No obsessing with when to flip. Less pruning. Surprised at how quickly the flowers have developed.

49 days from germination:
1690639376415.png

Latest posts

Back