New Members!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flyinghigh said:
What u Mean Old to remember ? Wow that probably pegged most of us ;) and so does that mean we have OldTymer, Alzheimer's, dementia now since u said that? :hubba:

Old people just forget & don't give young people breaks thats. I am not saying if you get old you lose your mind not all. Older generations just get stuck in there ways .

If I have hurt anyones feelings I opologize wasn't trying to hurt anyone. Good moring & have a wonderful day MP..

KGB30 said:
Old people always forget what mistakes they have made & do not allow alouances to young foke for there mistakes..
THAT is simply untrue in most case. Possibly you are mis-interpretting, those old folks attempts to detour the yougsters from making the same mistakes as they did. We've all, young or old, learned lessons from the mistakes we've made. Avoiding repeating those mistakes is the trick.. ;)
If I tell you NOT to pee on that electric fence, :shocked:... it isn't because I wish to stifle or inhibit your experiences in life. I'm simply trying to avoid you making the same mistake "I" that made. :cool:
If I have hurt anyones feelings I opologize wasn't trying to hurt anyone. Good moring & have a wonderful day MP.
Sure no hard feeling from here kgb. I take pride in the roads I've travelled ;) (see signature ..:p)

Hick said:
THAT is simply untrue in most case. Possibly you are mis-interpretting, those old folks attempts to detour the yougsters from making the same mistakes as they did. We've all, young or old, learned lessons from the mistakes we've made. Avoiding repeating those mistakes is the trick.. ;)
If I tell you NOT to pee on that electric fence, :shocked:... it isn't because I wish to stifle or inhibit your experiences in life. I'm simply trying to avoid you making the same mistake "I" that made. :cool:

Sure no hard feeling from here kgb. I take pride in the roads I've travelled ;) (see signature ..:p)

I agree with you Hick I just know some times people forget there own mistakes & don't understand us young foke.... I think the world you Hick & the other mods and wasn't refering to anyone at MP. Some people need to remember they have been there before thats all..

MP is great & I hope I didn't offend any members because if I did I opologize..:)

just quit opologizing.. now yer pissin me off!... :p

j/k ;)

Kludge said:
It's a never ending, unwinnable battle. There will always be new people and new people will mostly not read the rules because they are deluged with pointless "warning" texts all day long, "Don't use dryer in shower," "Don't use toaster in bathtub," "Don't drink the bath water," "Do not insert into bodily cavities." and so on.

Or like a cup of coffee from Mcdonald's
"Contents are hot!"

LOL

Gb

I PERSONALLY think that, despite the good intentions of those wiser, and more travelled or aged than us, we should be left to make our own mistakes, because it is those mistakes that help us progress in life... and achieve that knowledge that "Old" people have gained through thier mistakes.

Its only when you realise you kicked yourself in the bottom you realise that listening to, erm, how shall I put this, yes, ahhh, old tits, that you can jump ahead of some of lifes griefs, why take the confused road when you can have the finger point to help?

Sebstarr said:
I PERSONALLY think that, despite the good intentions of those wiser, and more travelled or aged than us, we should be left to make our own mistakes, because it is those mistakes that help us progress in life... and achieve that knowledge that "Old" people have gained through thier mistakes.

...Seb'.. "go pee on that fence"..... :rofl:.. ;)

We were born a Baby and as time goes on we became a Know it all Teen and then we become Adults at 21 wild and free as time goes on we relize that Mom and Dad where soooo right about the world and all that teen & 21 yrs thought we Know it All, Just Slap u in the Face.
The Moral of this is We Don't Listen to Our Elders intil it to late...;)

Latest posts

Back