new pics from my chicks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalikisu

Reaction score
Just want to share a few pics of current grow. Currently 4 week in flower and the little ones are 3 weeks from seed.

bigmama4.jpg

lilmama2.jpg

misty3.jpg

twins.jpg

two.jpg

one.jpg

looking good kalikisu, but may i suggest to you one thing?, separate the two in the 1 pot. big no-no. what will you do if ones a girl, and ones a(very quietly say this), boy?

also, they will become root bound togeather, stunting thie growth. and if you did have to give one the chop, well you'd have a giant ball of dead root tangled in the other.

i'd transplant one very, very soon bro...bb...

Yeah those two in one pot will be separated soon But I think they are both boys cause the way they shot up. The small one I think is a girl. Plus I have major space issues. Also I plan on getting some seeds as all three of the small ones are from nirvana's indoor mix. I think the indoor mix is indicas. The other two in flower are bagseed, pretty sure they are sativas. As long as they aren't hermies I will be seeding some bottom buds on the sats and the indica. Wish me luck.

Latest posts

Back