New to the forum :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkie

Reaction score
Hi all, I have just joined the forum , as an electrician, I have helped many create there grow rooms etc, I have never grown myself and don't plan on doing so but I have valuable information of the wiring of these things, if anyone needs any advice on anything electrical please just ask the relevant questions, il do my best to help out

Thanks all & happy growing :)

Welcome to MP...very kind of you to offer your expertise.

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Sparkie. Very awesome of you to offer up electrical help, we heads here need it...lol...

See ya round the board, bud.:ciao:

:peace: n' :bongin2: rips,

7greeneyes:)

So, you came to a Marijuana grow site to give electrical advice huh? Cool Sparkie, you came to the right place!

johnnylongjohns said:
So, you came to a Marijuana grow site to give electrical advice huh? Cool Sparkie, you came to the right place!

And of course to gain some knowledge of how to grow, i will become more of an asset to my growing friends, with the elec knowledge i could become potentially dangerous lol :)

:welcome: Sparkie,
This is a great place for sharing info.
One caveat, if you think you can gain growing knowledge, and eyeball the quality grows around here and NOT become a grower....GOOD LUCK!!!
before long you'll be saying "I'm just gonna' grow ONE plant,...a little one....a few months later you'll be asking...."What size tent should I get?". Growing is the only addictive quality of Marijuana. :D

Latest posts

Back