New To this Lark!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzywhitelufc

Reaction score
Hi, Just started some new plants so was thrilled to come across this site. Its Great. Not the best with all this techno garble and the sausage fingers not as agile and nimble any more.

Keep up the Good work!!

To Elland Back

On and On and On.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong2:

Thanks for the Welcome.
I have 3 plants at the moment, they are "californian special". Once I have mastered the Blackberry Camera and the laptop will post some pics for you.
Any tips for this type of Bud would be appreciated.

Regards

Greg.

welcome to the site awesome info and people here! may I offer u a smoke?:48: :welcome:

Hey another Ozzy let's:headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang: :headbang:

:welcome: :48:

California Special is a strong homogenius strain suitable for outdoor and indoor environments. California Special is mainly Indica and is a cross between Original California and Skunk. These cannabis plants grow to 100-130cm high and are very bushy.

Flowering 7-8 weeks

hXXp://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/products/235/california-special.html

Welcome to the forum Ozzywhitelufc :)

:peace:

welcome to MP
this is a great place every thing you need to know is at this site

Thanks 4 the info on the strain. I see that I shall be needing to feed the plants soon, they are currently in compost and vermiculite mixture and seem to be going well. What do UK growers recommend as feed. I was thinking of Tomato feed. Is this stuff ok?

When youve all finished rolling about !!
Regards
Virgin Greg.

i used a tamato food on my first grow from hombase and it turned out ok i also used baby bio and thats worked well in veg i now use advanced nutrients iguana juice grow and bloom
big bud
carbo laod
overdrive
and i have nothing but good to say about them my girls look great

If you don't want to get into expensive nutrients and so on, try Miracle Grow Bloom. Check the box for the proportions, if it is the correct one it will be 15-30-15. I have been using it for years and do pretty well. And welcome to MJP! :joint:

Cheers Guys Or Girls, The response has been awesome. Will be off to B&Q for my fix. Will keep you posted on my results.

Thanks!

On and On and On

Greg.

I use the Bio Bizz range.

It gives your plants everything they need and you will get double the size buds than tomato food.

hXXp://www.growell.co.uk/g/158/Bio-Bizz-Nutrients

(Change the XX to TT)

:peace:

Latest posts

Back