Nirvana Durban Poison grow-1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys this is my lil girl right now, shes doing fine now i think she will be ok

IMG_0708.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

IMG_0704.JPG

yeah shes doing fine, after i transplanted her into the FFOF her tips turned yellow so i got a little worried! haha when youve only got one plant shes your world lol

haha thanks guys its my first grow so it means alot. i think im gonna see how it goes if its a she, im going to take some clones let the mom sit for a bit then put her outside, and ive still got 5 durban poison and one g13 fem quicksilver seed incase anything happens

Good luck with the grow! I pray it's a female!

Keep an eye out for that yellowing. If it starts to spread you need to find the cause. :D

hhaha i pray everyday!

and yeah i know its 2nd set of leaves looks perfectly fine it was just the tips of the first set so i think shes gonna be ok! im getting really excited because everytime i look at her she seems to get bigger! ill probly put up some more pics tonight

Hey toke, they grow so fast early on. I know its hard to do especially with having probs. Try to go like 2 or three days without lookin at her and when you do its like BAM. Where did this plant come from. OHH what a special plant MJ is!!

haha god idk if i could do that!!! haha but i know what u mean i usually go about 24 hours without seeing her and when i come back the change is so much! i still havent gotn home so when i do ill upload pics so you see what i mean (even tho im sure u already know ;))

Hey toke, what size pot is she in, and do you still plan on putting her outside? Something I learned is start out in the pot you plan on taking the plant to maturity in. Better roots better plant. Healthy roots and soil= big healthy plant.

lol she is in a container i bought from ace hardware. and now i think im going to let her get a lil big take some clones then keep one clone for a mom, and put this one and the rest of the clones outside. do you think i should put her in one of my 3gallon pots?

In my opinion the soonere you get her in that big pot the more developed the roots will be.

here is my baby at day 12, shes growing alot. tell me what you guys think

IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

IMG_0717.JPG

IMG_0718.JPG

IMG_0719.JPG

IMG_0720.JPG

Lookin good, she needs some more soil though. A bigger pot will definately benefit her.

haha i have a 3gallon i could transplant her in now, or i can wait till tuesday and transplant her in a 5 gallon

Your little baby is looking great! As long as it has plenty of light, nutrients and water you will have a budding female in no time! :smoke1:

3 gallons of soil should be enough to get her through until she goes outside. It is totally up to you, but I would transplant today.

haha ok gimme a min ;)

and thanks cuy

well tuesday im getting a 2foot 2bulb t5 (10,000 lumens) so i think im going to put her under that for awhile and use the cfls for side lighting. im also thinking of getting a 150w or a 250 hps... does the 250 put off much more heat than the 150?

Latest posts

Back