Nirvana Durban Poison grow-1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not til the donor shows sex. and if the donor of said cuttin turns out female then the cuttin is obviously female too. and if the donor shows male then chuck the cutting. simple as that.
its just that this way by the time the donor does show sex then the cuttings will maybe ahve rooted by then instead of waitin hoever long for it to show sex and then takin cuttin an waitin for it to root.
at least this wat i did and one the donors i took cuttingds from durring veg was fem an other was male. and bout same time they showed sex the cuttings were alredy roted and i threw my male one and kept the cut form the fem. and i just put it in soil now an its growin just fine in veg.

ok guys so this is my baby now alive and going strong. tell me what you guys think...
and do you guys think i should start giving her nutes? i have the fox farm tri pack and some superthrive? also should i use half strength or full cause shes pretty big id say 4-5 feet tall

also can someone look at the pics and tell me if they see any preflowers? and if so wether its male or female?

IMG_0845-1.JPG

IMG_0846-1.JPG

IMG_0847-1.JPG

IMG_0848-1.JPG

IMG_0849-1.JPG

IMG_0850-1.JPG

IMG_0851-1.JPG

IMG_0852-1.JPG

IMG_0853-1.JPG

IMG_0854-1.JPG

IMG_0855-1.JPG

also do you guys think this is a good time to clone? and if so how many you think i should do? and from where? towards the bottom of the plant correct?

Howdy Toke! Looks like a nice sativa you got! I would take clones from the lower half. How many is up to you. Are you going to continue this strain indoors? That should determine how many. If you just want a mother, I just take 2 cuttings and keep the best one once they root. What do you think about bending just the top over to fatten her up? It really helps the side branches grow for it. Now is a good time.

thank you 420 benny. and idk about a mother yet, maybe.. but i planned on taking some clones letn em root inside for 2 weeks then growing them outside as well for some extra bud...

i was thinking of trying to lst the whole thing, but do you think that would give me more bud or the same amount?

Toke, check this pic out. Both of the plants on the left are the same age satori girls. The left one is untouched. The right one was lst'ed and is much fuller. You can't see through her and she has many more branches toward the top. I am pretty sure she will out weigh the taller one. I will try and separate the buds at harvest to see for myself it it helped. The write-up says she is slender and it is correct. Don't delay, clone today! Fall is approaching.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=121213&d=1246642058

haha i know i think im going to clone tonight. itll be my first time tho so im nervous! haha, so ima clone put in rockwool cubes and keep em under some cfls for a few weeks sound ok?

and i think i am going to try and LST as well. what did u use to LSt urs?

just remember if ya takin cuts from ya outdoor girls that maybe put them in some water(stem) til ya get home to dip in root hormone or sumthin jmo. unless ya gonna bring all the stuff liek the cubes an hormone etc wit ya an do it out there.
itll be my first time tho so im nervous! haha
its alot easier than ya think man. my first time i took 2 then second time took 12 then took 15 more just for practice an every single one rooted so..
an all i did was dip em in watr after cuttin off all side leaves etc and makin the 45 degree cut, dipped in "green light" root hormone (@walmart for under 6 bux) and stuk them into some peat pellets(the ones that look like hockey pucks an swell when in water) and just stuck them in tupperware dish covered wit saran wrap poked couple holes in top for lil air and 10 days later i had rots on every one them. and since then transplanted into 2 inch starter pots and now just put into large 16 ounce cups til i do the flower transplant or decide if im a put em outdoors.
so breathe man. no need to be nervous IMO and exp.
good luck. hope it all works for ya..

She looks well :)
Did you take the clones?
Do you have a dome etc for humidity or how are you doing it?

I dont feel i can advise on nutes situation as i never done outside or soil :)

ATB :peace: :48:

no i have not taken clones yet. all the leaves look so da** big! lol. and what should i use to tie down n lst the girl

and yes i do have a humidity dome and some cloning gel, but with my new flouros my box is way to hot i need to put in the exhaust but i dnt get how to use the 4 inch hole cutter at homedepot. it doesnt have anything to put it in the drill????

Hi dude, there's some good clone guides in the resource section but to make it easy there is the guide in my sig.
I've not lost one using this method yet but thats not the point the point is its a passed down technique thats same or similar to whats in the resource section and works well for many.
Also you can use any kind of rooting media not just those cubes.
Obviously you need to adress the temps but as a comfort i found temps around 85 in veg room cloned well.

Am i right in thinking your cutting away from home then transporting clones?
I personally would take the gel stick clone in when you cut then wrap stem in a moist paper towel or something with rooting gel on it.
Never done it just my thoughts ( basicaly keep stem wet ) :aok:

Hope non of that sounds condescending its not meant that way, just want to help :peace: :48:

images.jpg

images1.jpg

Hole saw needs an arbour bit for the centre.

If you got a drill draw the circle you wanna cut then use a drill bit and drill loads of wholes round the line then punch the centre out and smooth it out :aok: saves buying stuff although takes longer :giggle:
I'd probably buy a whole saw too :rofl:

:peace: man :48:

hahah thanks for all the help bro and yeah ill be taking cuts away from home. so you think itd be betr to put in plastic with gel instead of just keep in a cup of water.?

i have a 2.5" hole saw lol but yeah that works for me, and will save me a lot of $

and na man u dont sound condescending at all, haha im no P**** ill take everything any1 says with a grain of salt. and besides im new im just here for help from "veterans" haha

good luck on ya clonin man. NB knows wat hes takin bout. he helped & steered me in the right direction wit the clonin bit.

ya ive just been procrastinating ive gotta just do it. i checked on my plant again. and its about 6 feet tall now!

Latest posts

Back