Nirvana Durban Poison grow-1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jeeze sorry man i tend to see a question
and give the answer before i forget :eek:
although i could have helped before now
that youve switch to outdoor i can really
not be of any help since ive no experience with it.
so, means i gotta zip :bolt:
take care

hahaha you dont gotta zip bro your comments mean alot to me :). lol i have no experoence woth either im just seeing how it goes lol

hey guys so this is about one day after being transplanted outside, and im not gonna lie i didnt think she was gonna make it, but after revisiting my spot i was amazed to see my baby bigger and better than ever! tell me what you guys think.

and also im going to be away for 2 weeks you think she will be able to survive that long without me!?

IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

It's a good thing you dragged me over here.:D I suggest my flood irrigation technique before you leave. Water the hell out of the area so that major saturation occurs. That way you can leave her alone for a long time, an still come back to a healthy(and way bigger) plant.:hubba:

Haha my luck I already left! Lol do you still think she will be ok? And what is your technique exactly?

Hey,
I'm Growing DP also along with Purple widow,hollands hope and mazar Afghani.I set up a rain catchment and drip irrigation set up.Check out my thread called green cloud. Stay Cool & Good luck

Do you guys think she could survive 10 days without rain or water? I mean its florida so it probly will but still what do you think?

Yeah i think so, since your in Florida the air is moist right, if it does dry out too much then it might shock the grow but the next time you water it should green up.

im just starting my first outdoor grow. and since i planted the seed, and havent check on them since cause i haven't been up north for a while, ive been trying to get my folks to go but their not in the mood. But im going up next weekend and i hope i see something :shocked::D!!! I also added this compressed soil sponge potting mix that apparently holds water for up to 7 days, and i mixed that with the top part of the soil, and its been raining a bit during the weeks so ya....

but anyway your plants are looking green ,and i dont think you'll see too much damage..

ill be watching., Pce

Hah good that makes me feel a lot betr. I also have soil moist. You think I should add it to the top part of the soil?

Lol I don't know bro! :0. I'm still not back. I will be n a couple days tho I'm curious 2 see if she made it

Ok just checked on her. She has survived but needs water as expected. But she seems 2have stretched A LOT is this normal? Ill add pics 2mrw

ok the first 2 pics are of 2 different bugs that were on my baby girl! anybody know what these are? i killed them but what can i do to make sure others dont come back? (i have neem oil)

they are 30 days old do you think i should start using fert? i have the fox farm 3 pack and superthrive...

tell me what you guys think.. and any comments on why shes stretching so much?

IMG_0820.JPG

IMG_0821.JPG

IMG_0822.JPG

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0825.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0835.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

i dont knwo why but i love the way your spot looks. ya got all sorts cover
lookin good man.

Haha thanks bro. It took me a long time 2find it. But I have a bunch of other spots just like it. And the spot is great cause its so thick that there's only 1 way 2find it. And then there's my plant. Idk I'm waiting 2sex then if female I think I'm going 2 clone her and put n a few other spots. Lol

She is lookin beautiful Toke! I know she looks a little stretched, but the sun is a powerful thing. She will love it! Keep us posted.

TokeWithHope said:
Haha thanks bro. It took me a long time 2find it. But I have a bunch of other spots just like it. And the spot is great cause its so thick that there's only 1 way 2find it. And then there's my plant. Idk I'm waiting 2sex then if female I think I'm going 2 clone her and put n a few other spots. Lol
WooW,... yes your plant has stretched a lot, id love to see that!! Its gonna be growing a lot faster know, plus that spot looks like you get alota light, shes looking good, ill be watching!!!

nice camera btw

how many times have you harvested so far??.., and if any,.. what kinda ferts u using? by the looks of your spot,, it looks like its more south,, so if your using organic ferts it might atract bugs more but it depends,, plus it would make your buds taste smell and look more delicious!!
i still havent seen my two seeds i planted more than two monthes ago, i haven't been up their in time, but ive been watching the weather soo hopefully, ill see something, and will definatly be posting.

P.S. - im just looking at the last picture their,... I can imagine another 10 plants around that one.lol.. as long as its not too bait of a spot in terms of bud smell, and heli..
pce

Haha thanks jman! I'm tryn my best!

Dankbud this is my first ever grow. So I've never harvested b4 lol. And I haven't used any ferts yet but I have the fox farm 3pack and superthrive do u think I should start using it?

And I bet u can't wait 2c ur babies. U have a grow journal goin?

And thanks I'm still tryn 2work out the kinks n the camera

O and considering the spot I would probly put another 3 or 4 but I have a bunch of other spots just like it

TokeWithHope said:

why not do wat i did. pick ya fav lookin most healthy lookin plant and take a cutting or 2 off em and get em started that way when your donor shows sex if it is female you already have em all rooted and ready to go shortly after. vs waitin for it to show sex and then takin a cutting and havin to wait up to 10 day or better even maybe for it to root.
and if its male i guess chuck the cutting you have takin too then.
thats wat i would do anyways. imo you ait got nothin to lose anyway but to get an erlier start on the clones to get ready..,

Latest posts

Back