no meds...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woOzer

Mind Control
Reaction score
equals no sleep. its going to be a rough night.

:(

I have insomnia too dude....try tylonal PM...works a little bit for me when I don't have herb.

Ive always wondered if insomnia is brought on by the regular use of MJ before bedtime.

I smoke pretty consistantly, and on the days i dont have smoke, i cant sleep, like last night, got to bed at 4am i think it was..

neat.. however the only problem i seem to face when not high is sleep. I dont crave the bud, Its more of a 'if i got it, ill smoke it, but if i dont, then i wont' kinda scenario, no other symptoms.. weird

Without sleep an hour wake up for 3 fall back to sleep 1hr later up....with night terrors. been that way for a long time...then found herb!!!!! twas a godsent. Two puffs of some good heavy couchlock indica....and sawin logs all night :)

oh night terrors now theres something i can relate to. When i was a kid i used to have serious episodes in a kinda half asleep half awake state, I remember the feeling too well, body felt like it was moving and i cant remember what i thought was goin on when my parents would try and wake me but whatever it was it freaked me right out. MJ didnt cure that though i stopped having those when i was about 8

be glad bro...mine got worse.

beleive me i am, and sorry to hear man. Glad MJ helps you out though. What an awesome plant huh

fell in love with it the first time I smoked it :)
helps a lot of things. heartburn too ;)
I rarely take any OTC drugs and rarely get sick. Now if I can just put these cancer sticks down...be good to go.

HippyInEngland said:
why do you have no meds?

Hippy

no one brought me any yesterday. i dont buy them myself. one of my friends just brings me what i need.

WoOzer

Mutt said:
I have insomnia too dude....try tylonal PM...works a little bit for me when I don't have herb.

i have. it only makes me drowsy and when i try to sleep my nose starts bleeding. dont know why, but its always happened.

WoOzer

oh man nose bleeds??? Is it related to overdry enviro...or just a med condition?

Thanks Mom. I hope so too.

Mutt, its just a medical condition. When i went to get test ran for that, the doctor told me it was my body's way of telling me i was trying too hard to go to sleep. its weird and frustrating, but i have to deal with it.

WoOzer

Still no meds. It's been about 36-42 hours of no sleep. I'm exhausted. I haven't eaten much either which just makes it worst. I feel horrible. I'm going to go take another shower later to see if that helps.

WoOzer

Oh man Woozer, I feel bad for cracking jokes when you're feeling so bad. :( Anyways, I hope you get some soon.

Latest posts

Back