Northern Lights-First Time Poster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fruity86 & ishnish.......Thanks for checking in on me guys :cool:

DAY 28 - 12/12

#1 - 44"
#2 - 50"
#3 - 40"

Day28-1.JPG

Day28-2.JPG

Day28-3.JPG

Day28-4.JPG

Day28-5.JPG

Day28-6.JPG

some nice big buds there cunga how big are they?

fruity86 said:
some nice big buds there cunga how big are they?

You mean the size of the colas ?

Just checked...around a foot tall for the main colas

Thanks fruity......I've been a little worried about the size of these buds when I compare them to my first grow. Hard to not think these are dinky when I look back at the 28" cola of my first grow.....lol
Different plant though and these seem to have some density to the buds too. Guess time will tell

Did you ever get an answer about your yellow leaves? My widow is about a week behind yours and I have a few leaves at the bottom that have turned yellow as well. I think the plant is concentrating its energy to the flowers so some of the leaves get “forgotten”. Of course am I am in no way an expert but this is what I have concluded from what I have read. If I am correct would someone chime in? Or if I am completely wrong I would like to know as well :)

No....I'm still working through it at the moment :)

At the early stage we both started having yellow leaves, I would say it has more to do with a lack of a nute or nutes than a natural process. Later on in the cycle then yes. Those first three weeks the plants are going through some major changes and require different nutes than they did in veg. Figuring out which ones is the key....having more experience will make it easier.
Post up in the sick section and I'm sure some nice growers will try and help you out. I'm not the best guy to be asking as you can see ;)
Thanks for dropping in whiteguy :cheers:

very nice pic's cunga... haven't checked in on you in a while, looks like you've got it going on up in here!

hey Lord

Thanks for the comps but I think I'm doing my best to kill these girls....lol
The girls are doing the best they can despite having me as their caretaker. Hopefully they can survive my abuse :farm:

Day 35 - 12/12

Three weeks to go....I hope

check out the sugar in the second pic...not too bad

Day35-1.jpg

Day35-2.jpg

Day35-3.jpg

Day35-4.jpg

:eek: holy huge cola's batman...
I think they like you as there caretaker very much! :hubba:

Looking real good bud....those are going to fatten up nicely! Your going to need some stakes or they are going to be falling over in a couple weeks...lol

wow, those buds are filling in very nicely it looks! Great work there, Cunga :)

Wow those colas are looking good!! keep up the good work!! :smoke1:

nice big colas there cunga good job
like LF said you may want to support them they are going to get very heavy by the look of them now and you dont want to come in 1 morning and shes snapped her neck :cry: keep up the good work :D

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone :)

I did snap off a lower branch yesterday when I was tying up the largest plant :doh: but it was a lower small bud site, so no big loss. Plus I now get to taste my work in a few days :hubba:

come on now cunga... don't lie to us,, you did it on purpose didn't you. lol

Latest posts

Back