nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannagro

Reaction score
just wondering everyone's thoughts on nutes during the veg stage. whats everyone's fav veg product?

i have used the bat guana in the past and it worked well i was if anyone else had another nute high nitrogen they like a lot,

:yeahthat: Grow Big is a wonderful and easy to use fert for vegging and your plants will most likely love it. When you are ready for flowering Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom by Fox Farm as well is the way to go. Pick these products up at your local grow store :)

I use Rainbow Mix and Fish n' ****, supplement with SuperThrive and Diamond Nectar in veg.

Peace....j.b.

i use KOOL BLOOM for flowering with liquid carbon, and i ussually use the bat guano for veg but ran out and was just seeing what everyone else likes. and fox farm big grow seems to be the winner, i was thinking about using the peruvian seabird guano. we dont have a grow shop around here so we have to do a lot over the net and it has been awhile since i ran out of nutes, just wanted to make sure i got one with the highest N. So if anyone willing to put up some good website for me to visit, thank you

Just like stated above.Grow Big by Fox Farm.My plants love it:woohoo: Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back