Nutrient question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool then your safe bro!!!!!!!!

I baught the Success kit man my plants are growing crazy.

What type of strain to you have?

Sative or Indica ?

nOob grower said:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27563

this is how it is going so far, i just got done moving to a bigger pot. The other problem i have is no license. I could get to the place I found but not sure if i wanna lug a bag of soil around on a bus/busses and train back home.

Thants not a smart ideal bro with the way things are now a days.

KGB30 said:
What type of strain to you have?

Sative or Indica ?

Beats the hell outa me, i just got like 20-25 seeds from a buddy outa his sack and this is the only one that i have gotten this far, all my fault on not getting the others to grow, due to dropping the damn containers on the floor moving stuff around, that and i got a few to sprout but dont have the room yet or correct setup to grow more, hopefully by this weekend i will have a better setup made.

KGB30 said:
Thants not a smart ideal bro with the way things are now a days.

I wouldnt do it. I could always have my fiance take me if i wanted to.

Looks like indica but I could be wrong...

Indica is good for indoor grow but can be grown out doors.

Does your weather get hot?

KGB30 said:
Looks like indica but I could be wrong...

Indica is good for indoor grow but can be grown out doors.

Does your weather get hot?

I fyou have a card then yes it's ok.

Sorry I didn't respond quick my Wife just her FF ATM card stolen at work. Man some people really suck you know that.

nOob grower said:
Beats the hell outa me, i just got like 20-25 seeds from a buddy outa his sack and this is the only one that i have gotten this far, all my fault on not getting the others to grow, due to dropping the damn containers on the floor moving stuff around, that and i got a few to sprout but dont have the room yet or correct setup to grow more, hopefully by this weekend i will have a better setup made.

I am just figuring out how to help you the smart way & right way. From your picture I would wait until your plat gets bigger before nutes are used.

Don'ts water middle day in the heat will burn roots.
Don't use nutes in heat ok bro.

Hope this helps you.

It gets hot, but its been pretty mild so far. The weather is finally starting to get warmer (outa the 70's) It is staying about 70 degrees in my bedroom right now, but with the weather close to 90 in the next few days it wont be the cool in there for long. My dad also refuses to use the airconditioner because of the cost to run it all day long, but it doesnt bother me, i just keep a fan on myself, but im guessing without the AC on this will help my plant grow better.

find my compost tea thread, this fert will cost you a couple dollars....

trust me, its organic and the way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nOob grower said:
It gets hot, but its been pretty mild so far. The weather is finally starting to get warmer (outa the 70's) It is staying about 70 degrees in my bedroom right now, but with the weather close to 90 in the next few days it wont be the cool in there for long. My dad also refuses to use the airconditioner because of the cost to run it all day long, but it doesnt bother me, i just keep a fan on myself, but im guessing without the AC on this will help my plant grow better.

Are these clones or sprouted?

If they are clones then you are going to have to transition your clones to the sun out side because the Sun will send your baby plants into shock. You can put the clones in shade part sun area. I hope this helps you out.

These are sprouted, ive never done this before, this is my first time growing. Hopefully by the time this is ready i will have a job and beable to smoke it. I havent smoked since i got laid off, thinking i would a job quicker, but ive been off over 3 months,and dont wanna chance a drug test, better safe than sorry

nOob grower said:
These are sprouted, ive never done this before, this is my first time growing. Hopefully by the time this is ready i will have a job and beable to smoke it. I havent smoked since i got laid off, thinking i would a job quicker, but ive been off over 3 months,and dont wanna chance a drug test, better safe than sorry

I did the same thing I give a pis test plus blood man that sucked just wait wating there for hours. I man I so stone I wish you where to smoke a bowl. This Budha got from the club. it's got a very strong head high.. good nite bro I hope my advice help you out:joint: :bongin: :tokie: :aok: :bong1: :yay: :rant: :afroweed: :woohoo: :spit: .

If you where hear bro we would smoke chronic

:headbang2: :bong1: :tokie: :bongin: :joint: :bong: :lama:

KGB30 said:
If you where hear bro we would smoke chronic

:headbang2: :bong1: :tokie: :bongin: :joint: :bong: :lama:

The day i get a job, and actually work my whole first day, come 5 o'clock i plan on getting blown up like a grown up :bong1:

nOob grower said:
The day i get a job, and actually work my whole first day, come 5 o'clock i plan on getting blown up like a grown up :bong1:

Just checking up on you how are your plants?

I used Miracle Grow a long time ago with great success. However, if I remember correctly, the soil I used didn't contain many nutrients in it. Unlike FFOF which comes loaded with nutes. In a soil that has little nutrient value, MG might work well; it did for me.

On the other hand, I've used it with FFOF and it about killed my plants. So, what I'm trying to say, is if the soil you use isn't nutrient rich then perhaps MG might work. Also, when I used it with success, not only did my soil not have much nutritional value, I was using fluorescent lights. Using HID's seems to be harder to master than growing with fluorescents, and I don't know why.

I think one of the key things to keep in mind is that man-made fertilizers tend to be concentrated and are fast-acting. So, if you use MG be careful to use sparingly.

I've been to both the nurseries and the hydro stores, and I believe that I liked the organic fertilizers I saw at some of nurseries better than what I saw at the hydro shops. In other words, you can get good fertilizer at the nurseries.

As others have said, FFOF is really good stuff, and it's nutrient rich. With FFOF people often advise not to fertilize for at least 2 weeks, because the soil has plenty of nutrients in it.

I am a newbie myself, so I don't know much, but I hope this helps.

Alistair Young said:
I used Miracle Grow a long time ago with great success. However, if I remember correctly, the soil I used didn't contain many nutrients in it. Unlike FFOF which comes loaded with nutes. In a soil that has little nutrient value, MG might work well; it did for me.

On the other hand, I've used it with FFOF and it about killed my plants. So, what I'm trying to say, is if the soil you use isn't nutrient rich then perhaps MG might work. Also, when I used it with success, not only did my soil not have much nutritional value, I was using fluorescent lights. Using HID's seems to be harder to master than growing with fluorescents, and I don't know why.

I think one of the key things to keep in mind is that man-made fertilizers tend to be concentrated and are fast-acting. So, if you use MG be careful to use sparingly.

I've been to both the nurseries and the hydro stores, and I believe that I liked the organic fertilizers I saw at some of nurseries better than what I saw at the hydro shops. In other words, you can get good fertilizer at the nurseries.

As others have said, FFOF is really good stuff, and it's nutrient rich. With FFOF people often advise not to fertilize for at least 2 weeks, because the soil has plenty of nutrients in it.

I am a newbie myself, so I don't know much, but I hope this helps.

He was wanting to know when to use nute & I am using FFOF & my four Sativa Hybrid are huge but not as big as Timmy are. The soil he is using has no nutes like MG or FFOF soil. I just letting you know bro thats all. .

Latest posts

Back