Nutrient question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGB30 said:
Just checking up on you how are your plants?

So far OK i guess? This is actually the first plant i have seen grown, ive smoked em before, but never seen. I just got done clearing out my closet, to have a place to move to. Hopefully tomorrow or this weekend i can get something built.

100_0103.JPG

100_0104.JPG

after transplanting yesterday, i read a bunch of posts and figured i was overwatering, and didnt have the proper drainage for what i was in, this pot should be better, but i had a few gnats flying around so i am letting the soil dry out for now. Im not sure how big the pot is, but it took 8lbs of soil to fill it to the level it is at now. So my next question is how much water should i be giving it when i do water again?

Don't use tap water what ever you do.

You know that water you fill up in front of grocery store use that bro.
The ph of your water should be under 7 anything over is hard water.

MJ plants are hardy don't need alot of water while in veg state. I water when I see my soil is dry depending on how hot it got. You said your going into the 90's . Every two days I would check the soil to see if it's dry.

Your doing a great job keep it up ok bro. I check on my plants twice a day but thats me & I have them on my patio growing.

So far i have been using tap water, i let it sit for a day or 2 before i use it so the chlorine goes away. Ill have to check the ph of my water, if it is OK i would rather use that than going to the store buying water.

nOob grower said:
So far i have been using tap water, i let it sit for a day or 2 before i use it so the chlorine goes away. Ill have to check the ph of my water, if it is OK i would rather use that than going to the store buying water.

Just letting you know whats up. Let me know if you need any more help.:joint: :tokie:

Latest posts

Back