nutrients lab tested.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting. I would think by law mayb they need to publish these somehow.

yeah no doubt. now, again, this was from the hydro store. no idea if it's credible or not.

the reason this came up was because i asked him why he didnt carry advanced nutrients. he said "if you really want it, i can order it. but i dont like selling something that i dont believe in. all the products in my store i would actually use and have used in my own personal garden"

talking more to him it was clear to see that he was all about growing all types of plants. not just MJ. I'm sure some MJ in there, what kind of hydro store owner does grow the best plant on the planet!? lol but he was all about plants in general.

he said that advance nutrients have marketed themselves as nutrients for only one type of plant. he said that was a bad move. only time i ever saw advertisements for advanced nutrients was in the TV show on Showtime called "Weeds" They used advanced nutrients to grow their pot. I also believe that they were consultants to the show. Most of the stuff they talked about was pretty accurate. The characters were able to make their own strains of bud pretty quickly though lol

i would think that more people would chime in on this. is nobody using AN?

Hey surrepptitous, do you have a link to that? I can't get the file to open, and I'm not very good with the computer anyway. it says it is opening to my word program, and then it never comes through...anyway you can post the details???

I have some AN nutes in 2.5 gallon jugs (Ithought they were 5 gl. when I posted b4, but after checking they aren't) of sensi grow a&b, and sensi bloom a&b. I ahve never used them, because they were hand me downs from my best friends widow, and he had done hydro, I do soil, and I didn't have a feeding chart for these, also they are a few yrs old now, and chemical ferts, so I was a little nervous about using them. I wouldn't mind trying a little bit maybe on one plant if I knew how much of what to use. I'm sure I could check their site for directions...lol..I'm lazy. I would really like to read what you got...if I could. I know my hydro store doesn't sell them because they have specific cannabis nutes, and in the hydro store I go to MJ is not even medically legal in that state. I got asked to leave once for talking to someone about a med MJ expo they had in detroit, and was overheard, and they asked me to leave...lol. They told me I could come back the next day though...I spend alot of $ in there...lol

Anyway, is there some other way to read the info you got?

hey, LF, sorry i missed ur reply. in order to view the file that i've attached you need to download the adobe acrobat reader. you can get it here: get.adobe.com/uk/reader

once you download that and install it will automatically recognize the file when you click on it.

yes, the hydro store that gave me this is in a state where it's not legal to grow medically either. believe the state's congress is voting on it soon or something. who knows.

thanks man, I'll try it a little bit later...after I've made my rounds...lol

good to know & thanks. yeah i dont use them & i guess i never will. theyre too much of a dog & pony show type of company for me. not into the bling bling. see what happens when you try to take short cuts & cheat. not like theyre gonna feel it though. just to add AN is releasing a ballast. looks like a red car amplifier. has many claims & 7 yr warranty. prolly a knock off w/ their label

I run GH, lucas formula with great success.

AN is expensive, but rightfully so, as there nutrients are chelated, so the plant process them more effectively. Fun fact.

Latest posts

Back