Official- unofficial chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gmornin ya`ll. coffee is hot so is the unit b carefull. i think it is gunna b a wonderfull day in the mountains today. haulin chicken **** an seeds into the great outdoors is always a picnic. gunna get to low to mid 80`s 2day sizzle time is upon us. to think it just snowed last sunday too go figure.

Good afternoon everyone.... I am thinking it's time to go play in the garden....Got 12 clones done in the cloner that i am gonna bring out..... Gonna use 2 of them to establish new mothers and then I am gonna hack on Big mama for a while..... fill the cloner up and maybe start some soil clones, I have never cloned in soil, so that will be an experiment.... Might try to save her, but Bonzaii her down severly, she is WAY too big for the nursery area. If she doesn't make it, I will have a bunch of clones take her place....

Good luck Casual Grower! :)

Sigh...I went out with girlfriends last night and we went shopping. Today I notice the shoplifting tag wasn't removed from the top I bought. Grrrrr. Guess I got to go back to the friggin mall and have them take it off. Talk about a pain in the arse!!!!! I may just decide to return everything and get my $$$ back simply for the inconvienience. :p

Latest posts

Back