Okay So My Plant Is Like 8" And I Have Some Questions About It, Help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashpipe

great 3oz in my hand
Reaction score
OKAY SO THE PLANT IS 8" AND IVE HAD IT ON 12/12 for about a week, and when it flowers what lights should i use and food/nutriens ect.......help me out ill get some pics. up.:confused:

i would put it on 24 7 then put it to 12/12 for flowering what kind of lights are you using now??

here you go some pics.:cool2:

p.v.v 002ttt.jpg

p.v.v 003ttttttttt.jpg

p.v.v 004ktd.jpg

Picture 03944444444444444.jpg

p.v.v 007ljlre.jpg

tgfft.jpg

p.v.v 010jgf.jpg

oh and some good nutes well make your buds fatter give them that then 2 weeks before you harvest flush them out

uh regular 75w soft white bolbs i dnt have enough money at the time so i used a heat lamp and the bulb.

it s doing good but i want it to do better. and i dont think that lights going to cut it.

its actually 2 plants. but the smallest is 7" the other is 8"

you need way more light ! and may want to wait to flower i would think . i dont see alternating nodes yet . better off getting the right stuff for the next grow and whatever you get from this be happy :D . for the lights you got they look GOOD , but could be better . i too am on a budget and cant spend much . chech out some CFL bulbs . work great and are cheap . peace man & good luck .:aok:

check out my journal ALL ON THE CHEAP!!!
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11513

and why do you have 2 plants in the same pot thats not good :( but i probly would seperate them now sence your so far ahead

no prob i grew a few plants a while ago im more outdoors tho i did it with 2 of them CFLs it came out pretty nice

yeah i didnt know at first but i guess the seed fell in there when i planted the othe one how should i get it out without putting the plants in to much shock?

hey if it was me id just let them grow together cuz its going to be har to seperate them!!

Latest posts

Back