ordering seeds from abroad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ordered 6 seeds from Bonza Products overseas. live in US, didn't really think it through. have't smoked in bout ten years and thought it was pretty cool they were sells on line now. Is ordering seeds online fairly safe or at all legal:holysheep:

It's been safe for me for a long time now. I've ordered from Attitude and Nirvana. Used my debit card and had my seeds sent to my house. Never had a problem.

Welcome to MP:ciao:

Pretty safe ordering online, if intercepted ya get a letter.

Still illegal to use the USPS to ship, if intercepted ya will get a letter.

Like others mentioned, it is pretty safe to order seeds, though it is not legal. I have ordered dozens of times over the last 15 years or so without incident. I do have to say that I have never heard from the place that you ordered from. With the boon in mj cultivation, your biggest risk is probably getting ripped off by an unreputable seed company, rather than getting your seeds confiscated.

thank you all sooo much for you're replies. If this is something I decide to stay with again, I'll havda try more reputable service. Who is the best?

Attitude seedbank and Nirvana but there are many others.

Depends on if you want ok seeds or bomb diggity.

Research!

Last time I referred a seed company with better genetics I got bitched at, so i will not recommend sites with ok genetics over sites with fire.

choose carefully!!!!

Latest posts

Back