Overall health check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinkcrownize

Reaction score
Ok so heres the deal.

1st indoor grow. and currently under funds and im trying to make the best out of it. till the pay check comes. So my plants leaves are all starting to droop downwards is this a sign of over watering? i water once a day. Also another question is my plants havent been growing for the past week or so. or they have slowed down intensely. and, i have grow lights 24' under cabinet portable lights. their fluorescent 75 Watt output not sure how many lumen's . but i have three lights. so like 225 watts no? and the plants have reached to the top of the lights. like 2 inches away. Should i change my grow room? Please criticize me, i want the best for them. but what can i do to fix them. and one plant has its leafs turning upside down and turning sideways.

Any help Please!
Thanks

btw i cant get the pictures to upload, but i will have them up in the near future.

welcome to MP Sinkcrownize,watering once a day is def. overwater thats why they curling down-you should water them every 3-4 days testing first 2'' by hand.

Welcome to the forum.
I would agree it sounds like overwatering.
Are those 75 actual watts? or 75 incadescent equivelent watts? Most under cab lighting is low in wattage...like around 13W- florou. Might not be getting enough light.

I think (can't remember the exact #). you need a certain amount of posts like 5 or something before you can upload a pic.

I would post a thread introducing yourself (get to know some of the people here :) ) and hit the coffee table with a couple of replies to the games we have going. (not saying to go post crazy just enough so you can post a pic ;) ).

Again welcome to the forum.

:48:

Latest posts

Back