Ph Way Low!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passenger said:
actually I would recommend dolomite lime over garden lime it will add magnesium and calcium which are vital.

Also dolomite lime breaks down over time and doesnt get washed out like garden lime.
Always use dolomite lime.

:) well i gave the ladies a drink last night so im going to wait until later and get me another ph reading. i am hoping for a 6 at the least.

does the ph always seem to jump around depending on hom much u fertilize and how much your growth medium drains damaging mineral build up?

i picked up some "super leach" 0-0-1 by supernatural brand. will the use of this as i flush the ladies help keep my ph up?
in other words, does the mineral build up from heavy feeding tend to lower ph?

and hey hick when u say that "Lime works to neutrelize thhe medium.. 7.0"

do you mean that i should get the soil ready next year by mixing in lime before i plant to let the lime neutrelize the soil first?

smoke a fatty

:2940th_rasta:

bznuts said:
:) well i gave the ladies a drink last night so im going to wait until later and get me another ph reading. i am hoping for a 6 at the least.

does the ph always seem to jump around depending on hom much u fertilize and how much your growth medium drains damaging mineral build up?

i picked up some "super leach" 0-0-1 by supernatural brand. will the use of this as i flush the ladies help keep my ph up?
in other words, does the mineral build up from heavy feeding tend to lower ph?

and hey hick when u say that "Lime works to neutrelize thhe medium.. 7.0"

do you mean that i should get the soil ready next year by mixing in lime before i plant to let the lime neutrelize the soil first?

smoke a fatty

:2940th_rasta:
"I" like to ammend the holes in march or April, when possible. That gives the lime and other beneficial organisms a few weeks to get "perking" before I put the plants i, un late May/early june.

Latest posts

Back