Phelps not charged.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir_Tokie

Reaction score
I just read on Yahoo news that the Sherrif did'nt have enouth evidence to charge the swimmer with anyhting:D ...take care..

Sir_Tokie said:
Sherrif did'nt have enouth evidence to charge the swimmer with anyhting

The bubble finally popped. Nothing like free publicity. Next up: "No-nonesense, anti-drug bulldog sheriff Lott, who went after marijuana smoking olympic gold medal swimmer Michael Phelps, runs for mayor of Columbia, SC". Madness. Pure madness.

I saw that they aren't charging him but there are still charges pending against 8 others. Craziness.

what a joke! leave all smokers alone and the world will be a better place, atleast it would be for us

I'm assuming they caught the others red handed with weed on them. There's no denying that. Phelps did it once, and probably hasn't had a bag of weed in years. People probably offer it to him all the time so they can say they smoked with a celebrity.

Olympic pot smoker Michael Phelps is my hero. I wished he could’ve had the balls to stand up against the media when he was caught chocking on a bong at the South Carolina college party. Don’t they understand, he was simply performing CPR on the bong, after it fell into the swimming pool! Ha! Ha! So sad that Kellogg’s dropped his commercials, but it’s actually more harmful for the body to consume Kellogg’s Pop Tarts or a bowl of Kellogg’s Fruit Loops, then taking one hit from a bong! Ha! Ha! LOL

Latest posts

Back