Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
About 10 hours in :) moved one brisket to the top rack so I could catch the 'drippings' in the beans. Put a few pheasant breasts wrapped in bacon on about 2 hours ago.
Everything is getting close.
Ya'll are gonna be sory you're ignoring this, when it comes time for sam'iches...
:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: Why cant I be there?!?!?!?!? That looks GREAT Hick jesus, ur growing skills are equally matched by ur cooking skills I see! Man thanks for the invite jeez jerk lol:hubba:

Wow Hick. Nice setup you got there...I am wondering though...How long will it take for all that to go down???

Thanks for the invite. If only I can teleport, I'll be there munching down for sure.

The smoke through the screen and drool fell all over me...

Here are some pictures...Note the size of the weed plant on pic 1...

Pic 1: Just Kidding...Its an avocado. Has anyone grown an outdoor that size(about 10-13 feet tall)?? :hubba:

Pic 2: Sign of spring.

Pic 3: Someone know the name of this plant here(the one with yellow flower).? Has potent smell....I use it as a concealer to hide the marijuana smell. Seems to be working.

Enjoy and once again... Thanks Hick. I'm off to find what I can scavange on.

IMG_0915.JPG

IMG_0912.JPG

Ruda 4.22.JPG

10-12 hours on the smoker Doc'.... and not even enough leftovers for one lousy sam'ich...:cry:

that looks like Rocky Mnt Stinkweed, or at least one of the "Cleomella" family.
hXXp://plants.usda.gov/java/imageGallery?category=sciname&txtparm=Cleomella&familycategory=all&growthhabit=all&duration=all&origin=all&wetland=all&imagetype=all&artist=all&copyright=all&location=all&stateSelect=all&cite=all&viewsort=15&sort=sciname

Dr.KNOWITALL said:
Pic 1: Just Kidding...Its an avocado. Has anyone grown an outdoor that size(about 10-13 feet tall)?? :hubba:

Not purposely lol, but I used to dump my tray on the edge of my property at a railroad bed. One day when snow was covering the ground, I was looking out my back door and saw this huge "pine tree"....no wait, that's a DOPE TREE!!!

It was huge, the "trunk" was about as big around as a baseball, she was covered in big buds all turned purple! We cut that bad gal down and dragged her back to the house as fast as possible (dragged like a Christmas tree, she really was that big! My buddy did the cutting down and when he was standing under her, she towered over his 6' frame...I'd wager she was 16' tall if an inch!

We got 2 lbs of smoke from her, but it was basically bunk. No real high although the taste wasn't too bad...we sold a lb and smoked the rest lol Had we found her before the snow, I have no doubt this stuff would have been killer!

Sorry, back to the pics!! Hick, what's for lunch????

IM IN FOR SOME BRISKIT THERE HICK!! it looks good here have some,:48: :48: :headbang2:

..."oooooooes and aaaaaaaahhhhs" folks :)
And here are a couple of "horny" ones for your viewing pleasure! :p

DSC03018.JPG

DSC03015.JPG

"finally.... just took 3 years for me to be able to scratch that spot!!!" :rofl:

look real close mutt ;) I think he's taking your picture! :rofl: waaaatch the "shutter" :p

Yeah Time4Plan. I'm with you. I would've thought HICK get appendicitis from that much meat... But it seems like he's a pro already.

004.JPGgot realy baked at this spot in lanzarote when i was on holiday was a great place plenty of smoke being sold on the main strip i just chilled at this spot with a lil pipe and a bag of lemon haze :D

Well here are some I took couple weeks ago. First picture is of rose with 2 pomegranate trees in back.

However pic 2 and 3 are both locations I will use to put my plants in so they can be camoflouged a bit. Currently, I have the Bubblegum clone growing behind pic 2 and you can't even see it. I will use the same location for one of the plants im growing from seed. I MIGHT be able to put two plants in that space but since I am trying to keep them as discreet as possible, I will try to have plants in the ground completely separated from one another. The reason being I don't want plants to stick out if two were to be planted close together and they both decide to get big on me. Therefore I rather avoid that problem all together and just choose wise locations. Wow I guess I will stop rattling on, as I was ready to just keep on going...

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG

Very nice Dr know it all, and since you know it all I wont even need to say I hope your other plants are eating up all the light :D

i was at the rod and gun club to discuss putting on a shooting match, and this is the scene i saw when i returned to my truck. (notice the sign in front of the truck):aok:

if that don't make an old man smile, nothing will! :D

100_4632.jpg

Latest posts

Back