Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Nice rotten, but like I've said before, I don't want people to mistake me for the name I chose as username. I simply didn't know what to think!!! I appreciate your input and that was an issue I was considering: the amount of direct sunlight the plant will receive in those locations...Point out any issues you see, prove the doctor wrong.

Since you want pictures I'll give you pictures. Here is the clone I am talking about behind picture 2. Along with some close ups of it. It has approx. 52 days of flowering but given VEG nutes most of the time. At this point in time of year, is where I am getting worried of revegging.

** In picture 3, the new leaf growth on the buds is of concern. It is what (MP=you guys) told me to watch out, weird shape leaves turning out as compared to all the rest before. Since its is day 52, I am thinking of just harvesting what I can off the plant...or should I not do anything and let it re-veg??? PLEASE! THIS ROOKIE NEEDS HELP :eek: Advice would be much appreciated, sorry but I am relying on you as my information hotline!!!

Top View.JPG

Prob...JPG

IMG_0991.JPG

why are you giving it veg nutes again? it is going to try to reveg outside now. nothing you can really do to stop that. do you bring it inside to flower at night or something? that doesnt look like a plant at 52 days flower. should be big donkey buds now.

you'll prolly get alot more help in the sick plants section, than here dr k.

Thanks Irish. But I failed to mention that I stopped giving it VEG nutes a week ago. Rookie mistake, I think that may be the main reason why the plant is how you say and not have donkey kongs..:doh:

I gave it some Cha Ching and Big Bloom and just flushed it. In hopes of making it better...But who knows. I think it might just be too late and it started to reveg... **NOTE** There are no sign of dying leaves... or leaves yellowing/wilting off...but there are signs of trichomes turning orange/amber. HELP. LOL!

057.JPG was stuck on a greek island for my honieymoon and couldent score any weed hard times i was asking every dude i saw no one would sort me just thout i was some mad scots man stressing for herb i found this gear in a super market and in despiration bought some got outside and started to drink hopeing for some sort of buzz it was roting felt like id just drank the water that seeped out the pots after a watering and it did nothing for me

^hahaha. that dude was honeymooning and looking for weed. hahaha. are you divorced yet?

sweet pic joe! i used to go camping at a place in oklahoma, us, called turner falls. there was a 77foot waterfall. it had good hiking trails, and lots of caves to explore. one cave was right under the waterfall, and you could dive deep, swim inside through the rock walls, and enter inside a cave in the mountain. i left it smelling like weed. :D

no no irish still hapilay maried my wife is a class women she knows my need for weed beter than anyone ells she drives me all over scotland to score the stuff she puts up with my grows and even has a bong with me now and then and to beat it all she realy is stuning to look at i love the ladie very much when i was in prison she came to every visit except 3 with hashish in her mouth and would pass it in a kiss the 3 times she dident was only because the sniffer dogs wher on duty they just dont make them like my wife she truely is a fine specimin:hubba:

nice pics roddy...

who wants to see my caboose?:p ok, form a straight line.:D ...

this was a railway that went across michigan from east to west, or shore to shore...the rails were removed in the late 70's thru early 80's, and a bicycle/snowmobile trail took it's place...

good trail to walk down in the spring to hunt for morrel mushrooms that are out right now here...peace...

103_7632.jpg

103_7633.jpg

103_7636.jpg

I was thinking I knew where that caboose was, but realized it's at a different angle than the one I saw...and cached at lol!!

010.JPGgreek island zante //nice veuise hills and stuff no weed down side and beleave me i looked even got myself lost 1 day and asked dozen folks none to happy with me bothering them lots of shot gun shells every wher i found that quite dojie

nova564t said:
I was in that coffeeshop in 97, it was the first place we hit while in Amsterdam. You gotta tell me where that last one is though. Morocco?

Sorry ... just seen this today :eek:

Yep Morocco ... Marrakech ... The place that blew up last week :holysheep:

I drove up to Marble Co today tooks some pics on the way home
DSCF1618.JPG

DSCF1620.JPG

DSCF1619.JPG
.DSCF1617.JPG

I was doing my side job, getting paid to take a drive around here isnt bad!!

Latest posts

Back