Pics of Rdrose's White Widow grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice job and happy smoking ,, thoes cellphone pics turnd out pretty goo ,, what kind of cell do you have ,, your bill is going to be through the roof ,, pictur messaging rund me about 5 bucks a pic cuz it connects to the net to send,, anyway nice buds

clever_intuition said:
Looking good! I think I am going to try white widow for my next grow.
Good smoking to you when the time comes:cool:

Hey Clev, when are ya going to start your next grow? Hope you do a grow journal for it, would be very interesting, expecially if you do WW! :)

s21thomas said:
Those sure are some ATTRACTIVE looking ladies!!!!:hubba: I am on the second week of flowering with WW. Hope mine turn out as high-quality as yours. Must say your cell takes some very excellent pictures:p
:D VERY NICE GROW :D

GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

Thanks s21 for your comments re: my WW plants.

I learned so much from this grow with all the great people on here cheering me on...!! :woohoo:

Can't wait to do it again!! :D

Next time bigger pots and I'd like to experiment with FF products.

You're doing a heck of a job with your ladies, I think your plants look GREAT!!

Nice grow Rd, what kinda light u used, You also got a preety good harvest there. Waz it stinky??? Anyway good job

i thought WW was a minimum of 56 -70 days for flower... but as long as you enjoy the high it`s all gravy man.
great grow dude!

Yeah I know those pics were taken with a camera phone, But they sure look airy and not very dense. If your happy i guess thats all that counts.

Hey Rd, ill be going wit the ff myself for my next grow aswell. How waz the smoke and the taste??? WW is on my To-Grow-List

BluntFullOfKush said:
Nice grow Rd, what kinda light u used, You also got a preety good harvest there. Waz it stinky??? Anyway good job

Hey Blunt, thanks, I was satisfied with the harvest.

Ohhh, yes, it was VERY stinky!!! :p which I really don't mind at all, but I did get a little paranoid about it and had to cancel my evening plans to go out, cause I was afraid someone would smell it on me... :D

As for the kind of light... :hubba: I used this really awesome light...called Sunlight!! :giggle: (sorry, that was BAD...sometimes I just can't control myself...)

sargent sausage said:
Yeah I know those pics were taken with a camera phone, But they sure look airy and not very dense. If your happy i guess thats all that counts.

You are right Sarg, they were a bit airy, I noticed that after the buds were dry, but, as I had mentioned before, my timeframe would not allow me to go any longer ....I went back to my calendar to check first date of flower...July 8th, so I was a little short of the minimum flowering time, Shuggy, but I did what I had to do..:) and I'm not disappointed, just glad I have what I have and looking forward to improving my skills on the next grow. :D

Ha Ha ... sounds like you've been bitten by the bug

Oh, that is the truth!!! Trying to figure out how I can do a grow this winter...maybe I can use the attic, so no issues w/smell in the house.

Hey Rd, ill be going wit the ff myself for my next grow aswell. How waz the smoke and the taste??? WW is on my To-Grow-List

What I smoked last night was a little harsh,:ccc: that's to be expected, but hoping it will mellow out after it's cured. The high was good...:stoned:I tried to get online last night and do a smoke report but I was too danged stoned to be able to type the words! :rofl:

I'll attempt it again later today.

Rdrose said:
I tried to get online last night and do a smoke report but I was too danged stoned to be able to type the words! :rofl:

I'll attempt it again later today.

Thats all you need to say! Good job.

it`s great being stoned for free man, god`s gift to man, and women.:eek:

Growdude said:
Thats all you need to say! Good job.

it`s great being stoned for free man, god`s gift to man.

You're right Growdude, I guess it does speak for itself...:eek:

and Shuggy, it is a real nice sense of pride that I have when I smoke my own...:D

As for a smoke report, I have to tell you, this stuff really snuck up on me...:holysheep: I am a bit of a 'light-weight' when I comes to smoking and I normally get a great high from 1-2 hits easy...

Soooooo...the other night when I took the first hit, :bongin:I really didn't feel much, :cool: so took another while I sitting down outside talking on the phone w/hubby...and I'm thinking to myself 'well, this is my first grow and it's not as strong as the other stuff I've had, just have to smoke more of it...but I can live with it...okay, and I take a 3rd hit...

About 10 minutes later, we finish our conversation and I go to stand up and OMG!! I was totally blitzed!! :holysheep:

And I was thinking I should go on to MP and give a smoke report...this stuff is awesome!!! I was trying to keep my mind focused on writing but the words were not flowing on the typewriter as well as they were flowing thru my brain...:D so I just logged off, walked away and ...did something..:confused: :rofl: :aok:

Sounds like a great smoke report to me. :aok: WW rates right up there with the best of them for sure. It makes our top 3. ;) Great job!

Damn Rd, next time u smoke dont fall over LOL Im glad to here that u got a good smoke from you lady(R.I.P lil plant you lived a good life). Great Growing again!!!

yeah dudette, you done a great job for your first grow, usually for the first couple of grows you end up with crud to smoke,but you personally are stoned for free on the first time. you should blaze another fat one right now and praise yourself for your excelence. :lama: :smoke1: :lama:
:p
i`m happy for you!

shuggy4105 said:
yeah dudette, you done a great job for your first grow, usually for the first couple of grows you end up with crud to smoke,but you personally are stoned for free on the first time. you should blaze another fat one right now and praise yourself for your excelence. :lama: :smoke1: :lama:
:p
i`m happy for you!

Shuggy, are you trying to get me 'stoned'??? :rofl:

Thanks for the words of encouragement!!! :D I'll blaze one later tonight to, after I work out...:p

BluntFullOfKush said:
Damn Rd, next time u smoke dont fall over LOL Im glad to here that u got a good smoke from you lady(R.I.P lil plant you lived a good life). Great Growing again!!!

:rofl:

Thanks Blunt!!

Couldn't have done it without all of you!!! :D Well....it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun!!! :hubba:

good job rose,buds looking good:aok:,i also harvest a bit earlier but the smoke was fine and thats the more important,now you should start indoors..

Latest posts

Back