Pics of Rdrose's White Widow grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home from vacation, (we had very nice weather in New Hampshire!! :D )

I went out to check my grow area, and SURPRISE!...I was amazed to see how well one of my harvested ladies continues to GROW!!! Several little buds that I left on it are looking fantastic and I can see now that an extra 2-3 weeks of flowering would have been a good thing for my girls had I been able to, the little leaves around the flowers are just COVERED with trichomes! :holysheep:

I will harvest these small buds and look forward to trying them to see how they smoke compared to what I've already harvested.

BUT I'm also seeing tiny new leaves sprouting from it and I'm wondering if I can harvest the buds and then allow the plant to continue growing? Will it reveg or??? Thoughts anyone?

lucky woman,you turn back and you find some extra bud ready for you:p

It might grow a few little leaves but if you cut all the sites off it will stop growing all together. The days would have t o become 14 or more hours long again for it to reveg and then it would have to bud again. No time left for all that this year. Slim

i asked the same question when i first arrived on this forum, i got some great feedback from Hick on re-vegging and when it comes down to it it`s not worth the hassle of trying to revert back a phase-sounds like alot of stress which could cause you problems "IMHO"...

Thank you for the feedback, guys! What you say makes sense to me...guess it's best to start another grow 'inside' with an indica strain that doesn't grow as tall or go so long to maturity.

I've enjoyed my WW, but would like to grow something with a little more of the indica effects...lol.

Latest posts

Back