Pictureless grow...where's your imagination?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like my last bagseed man you should have a pretty stoned harvest :banana: :bong1: :bongin:

GREEN MOOOOJOOOO

picture 1 and 2 are from 9/5/08. Pic 3 is the Top44 pinched at the nodes, in a 4"pot, and 12/12 from seed, also taken 9/5/08. pic 4 is the second cola, pic five and six are of other shoots. Pic seven is of the top44 showing me pistils--i attribute her deformed look to pinching.
Some of the pistils are turning orange. I plan to harvest the main cola and the second cola. The others will be left to reveg. I plan to use molasses one last time at watering, which is tomorrow, and straight water the rest of the way.

peace,
kailiwela44

100_0064.jpg

100_0065.JPG

100_0066.JPG

100_0069.JPG

100_0070.JPG

100_0071.JPG

100_0072.JPG

update. It's been a while. These pictures are from earlier this morning. Most of the larger fan leaves have fallen off, I flushed her last week sunday. She has filled her cola a lot since the flush, and hopefully harvest will be soon. Two days ago the trichomes were clear. I hope they are cloudy when i check at lights on so i can harvest.

kailiwela44

102_0041.JPG

102_0042.JPG

102_0043.JPG

This is the Top44 i've been doing 12/12 from seed. She sprouted august 9. The first pic is from 8/18 two days after supercropping. The second picture is her trim job. And the last is from earlier this morning. Her tops are starting to become individuals instead of a conopy.

kailiwela44

102_0039.JPG

102_0040.JPG

102_0046.JPG

looks good kali...you plan to harvest when trichs turn cloudy? no amber? and what ever happen to our emagination?...lol..pictureless grow..lol..thanks for shareing with us

take care and be safe

lol. it was suppose to be enitirely pictureless, but as things came up i have some resources i used to get something up here. I'll be chopping her down when the tri's are cloudy. I really don't like being lazy. I may even leave a couple of the lower buds to overripen and hermie to collect pollen. I plan to use the pollen on the Top44 as an experiment--i've read that this is also a way to get feminized seeds. the process involves not harvest bud spots so they end up naturally creating pollen to self pollinate themselve. I think this is how Soma does it. oh, time for lunch and pipe scraping.

kailiwela44

I've done some reading and need some clarification on a few things regarding trichomes.

On the lower branches, i have the normal looking trichomes which some are becoming milky. Along with those normal looking trichomes are non-glandular trichomes--without the head.

In the middle of the main cola are a small amounts of normal looking trichomes with mostly non-glandular.

The top of the cola only has non-non-glandualr tri.

Questions i have:

1. Since the lower branches have some milky trichomes and non-glandualr trichomes, do the non-glandular trichomes develop the bulb over time and catch up? or does it remain a non-glandular/bulbless trichome?

2. If the lower parts of the plant matures first, am i able to harvest from the bottom up? i only read of people doing the opposite top to bottom.

3. How often do i need to check the trichome development? if strain dependant is there a given range for indicas, indica/sativa, sativa strains? i've read that the harvest window varies so i assume checking trichome should vary.

Another thing i read about was when do you consider the start of flowering period. Some say when 12/12 is initiated and others say when flowers show. So, in regards to my Citral, if it is according to 12/12 she is over 10 weeks into flowering period plus another week for the pest problem i encountered. if it is in regards to showing flowers, she is almost eight weeks--if i remember correctly.

I watered her for the last time last night and removed the run-off after about a half-hour. I removed the run-off because the past two weeks, she has had her moments of taking an extra day to dry the soil. Hopefully, she'll dry out her soil by either tomorrow so i can chop her down. If not then either way she will come down Sunday night at the latest. Note to self: take before and after pictures. The trichomes have become cloudy so i guestimated to give her the extra days to develop all around (actually i was too lazy to do anything but water)

have a nice weekend,
kailiwela44

after all this waiting, she's not the best :rolleyes: but damn it feels good to finally harvest!:D

100_0051.JPG

100_0050.JPG

100_0054.JPG

100_0055.JPG

100_0057.JPG

100_0058.JPG

Latest posts

Back