Please help me Iron deficiency!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4herbs

Reaction score
I have a female sativa plant and she lokked a little yelow to me,so I wanted to give her some dark green color like on my other plants!When i watered her with a simple iron base fertilizer, the next morning tips of my internodes started yellowing,and leaves on my top cola started yellowing inside out!
what should i do???please help me because it is getting a little worse every day!

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Should i just flush her every day untill she gets better or...???

Wassup 4herbs,
It sounds like she might be locked up, flush her with plain water for the next couple days to wash out any excess salts and fertilizer that may be binded to you soil. I would then follow up with some good organic blood meal,organic bone meal, and kelp or seaweed extract. This will definetly green up those leaf's for you. Keep us posted bud!! Peace and love!
Roken.

Thanx man i apreciate your responde and i wanted to tell you that it has been raining like hell since yesterday night and i think that mother nature will do everything by itself!and i wanted to ask you what is bllod and bone meal i cant find it anywhere except on the internet and i am on a low budget so please tell me what can i do else to make those buds tight and big?chicken **** or something like that???

Yeah! there ya go, chicken sh*t is high in nitrogen too. What form do you have it in?? If you can blend it with water, then add 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. But i would still give it a good flush at least after it rains just once. That will enshure that you soil is properly flushed of any left over salts or residues. If you can find seaweed extract or kelp extract at your local nursery, its real cheap like under 10$ bucks a bottle and your plants will green up in no time. The good thing about seaweed and kelp is that your plants can use the nutrients right away and it dosent mainly relie on your micro-organisms to convert or break your nutrients down before use. Hope this all works for you man, keep me posted and i'll do the best i can to help you out. Peace and Love!!!!!!
Roken.

looks like you may have locked up sulfur...do like roken said and it will pass

my bro thats a good thing!!!!!!!! shes teling you you gave her enough and shes loving you!

leave her alone!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have an arreated compost tea thread floating....cheep and will make MONDO buds ;)

vhrvk out my supercropping link too- it can help the strech and beef up yor stalks for those hard winds and rain ;)

Thnx guys you are the best!!!I have been looking this forum for over a year and a half and it has been a wonderful experience to watch you all grow because I learned alot about growing and It is a shame I have registered recently because i could do it so much sooner!I love that plant and I think she will give me a good yield if she survives but i have another plant that i love even more because shes one of a kind!!!I would really loved if you can all smell her...I have never seen a plant that smell so strong and so
fruity/citrusy...I know i am not getting much yield out of her but I care more about the quality then the quantity!You know what i mean!Here s the pics...

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 090.jpg

wow, what a difference a day makes,huh? what a beauty!

No man that`s my other plant!shes female to...

:stoned: oh yeah man, wow, that is a different plant...:stoned:

Those are beautiful man!
I think you got something nice there! Those look exactly like my Rock bud from soma seed's. There just so dark green and nice big long leave's, It's like having a trophy in your back yard!:). What's her genetic's? Love the dark green makes it look just healthy. Peace and Love!!!!!!!
Roken.

I dont know which strain is she...Sativa dominant that s for sure!I am giving my best efforts to make her an excelent smoke!I will update with the pics soon!Now she is huge!Now she is starting to bud because there are more and more hairs every day!And she smells so sweet...:yay:

Latest posts

Back