Political thread right here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnin1

Lincoln is right. Change is needed at a massive level. To keep us all happy. To keep us all safe.

I will except your nomination and will appoint all of you a place in my administration. My 1st law is everybody smokes weed. Yehaaaaaasa

Ok. Sure I can smoke some. Just need to get it done first. Not going to a street seller. EEWW

:vap-Bong_smoker: Coffee table. I like my coffee with chicory and molassees in it. Taste so good.

This thread is in the top 3 on todays post.

You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last Today
90 Attachment(s) You are subscribed to this thread Go to first new post Rosebud does 2016! (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Rosebud

Today 09:12 PM
by Rosebud Go to last post
205 3,596 Grow Journals

1283 Attachment(s) Go to first new post Home of the Old Fart's Club (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Keef

Today 09:11 PM
by Rosebud Go to last post
27,555 443,653 Coffee Table
You have 10 post(s) in this thread, last Today
4 Attachment(s) You are subscribed to this thread Political thread right here (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
WeedHopper

Today 09:09 PM
by NiceBud Go to last post
43 232 Coffee Table

I want to be secretary of agriculture !-- I'll delegate every thing else to others my main focus will be to try every variety of weed to make sure they meet the stringent standards for commercial use !-- If your stuff impresses me I'll stamp your commercial permit !-- Wait !--I found a better job for me !--His Highness !- The Supreme Justice of the Joint !-- The job has no real duties but comes with a lavish expense account !--and a private plane !

Yall will have to take care of things while i am fishing.

Page 3 and the friendly banter keeps rolling. Thats the way we do it. Smile and stay green.:48:

Yeah your nominee is very busy,,,smoking and drinking beer. Course thats what most politicians are doing anyway. Yehaaaaaaaaa
Man i hope wiki leaks dont get hold of my emails. :rofl:

Emails?? just use whatever server you want. All good here. :aok::bolt::**:b s smile here

Yeah your nominee is very busy,,,smoking and drinking beer. Course thats what most politicians are doing anyway. Yehaaaaaaaaa
Man i hope wiki leaks dont get hold of my emails. :rofl:

Wiki leaks already has. All they say is
weedhopper said:
At home drinking beers and smoking bowls

Page 3 and the friendly banter keeps rolling. Thats the way we do it. Smile and stay green.:48:

we were several hundred post into the last one.......... it was shutdown because of intolerance for things they disagree with.

This thread is for fun Only,,, nothing else. Besides I am very busy trying to make sure I am your next moron,,, whoops,, I mean President. :rofl:

This thread is for fun Only,,, nothing else. Besides I am very busy trying to make sure I am your next moron,,, whoops,, I mean President. :rofl:

I'm planning protest for your political enemies now........ media is on board....... your jobs is to make them believe you took wall street money so you can pay for their votes........ congarts on getting Debbie out of the way.

we were several hundred post into the last one.......... it was shutdown because of intolerance for things they disagree with.

That would be wrong, it was shut down because we have a rule about not talking politics and after that thread we all should be able to see why. That is a lousy thing to say G13.

This one could close next, it was started in fun...we will see how long it stays fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back