Power company is turning off my electricity for 22 hours!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ledtester said:
Opinions are one thing, different strains...sure are another...a ******** that can't read the op's problem or my reply that they opened their yap about...priceless!
If he or it can't understand that plants in veg shouldn't be given 22 hrs of darkness then bless your opiniated ***....LOL

who is feelin like a dumb arse now.. looks like u should read the thread homeboy

Krazeydays said:
Hey dude there in flowering not veg why dont you read the thread instead of running your yap!!!
We here on MP are here to help not bash ones thoughts by doing this it will only hurt your self when time of need.
just my 2 cents.

Hey dude...no ****.....read my first reply before getting involved dude..since you're lacking the same common courtesy as the dude arguing with me....

flaboy88 said:
who is feelin like a dumb arse now.. looks like u should read the thread homeboy

reputation_green.gif

icon1.gif
Power company is turning off my electricity for 22 hours!
This is going to happen in two weeks for maintnence, which will be 4 weeks into flower. Should I rent a generator?

post_old.gif
03-03-2010, 04:29 AM #24 [/COLOR]ledtester vbmenu_register("postmenu_640332", true);

reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif

icon1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkone
This is going to happen in two weeks for maintnence, which will be 4 weeks into flower. Should I rent a generator?

Generator for what? Your in flower, You could leave the lights off for whatever amount of time you want. If your in veg then just put some large flash lights in the room to make sure they are getting their 18hrs of light.
You know it's assholes like you who don't have a clue coming on these sites spewing garbage for others to follow...get a life...learn how to read...get some experience and then you can talk to me and I'll listen...

ledtester said:
Opinions are one thing, different strains...sure are another...a ******** that can't read the op's problem or my reply that they opened their yap about...priceless!
If he or it can't understand that plants in veg shouldn't be given 22 hrs of darkness then bless your opiniated ***....LOL

hey, well it looks to me like some1 jus keeps goin on in different tangents.. if u look at your qoute, YOU clearly say plants shouldnt b in veg wit 22 hours darkness.. no 1 was EFFIN talkin about veg u moron.. how bout u learn to grow and show some of it instead of puttin ur 2 cents that no1 cares about cuz u cant seem to stay on topic.. kids tend to have paying attention problems like that.:D

The only thing you are going to accomplish here on this site is annoying allot of people.

What is with the bad attitude and the filthy mouth. if you cannot communicate with out swearing dont post. (Read the RULES).

everyone does have different opinions. and no in an ideal world the lights should not be off during vegging or flowering for a full 22 hours. how ever it is not going to effect his plants as other people have stated on the site.

you should seriously consider cleaning up your posts of finding a different site.

Peace mate.

I apologies that your thread has been turned into bit of a war zone. i hope you have taken on board the advise from the majority of people here. hope all goes well mate. let us know what happens.

Good Growing

you insist on that flashlight idea dont ya? :D wait wait hear this, i have a better idea, buy some candles, like 200 ones and light them all, by the time you finish lighting them it would be almost 22hours :rofl:

Jericho said:
The only thing you are going to accomplish here on this site is annoying allot of people.

What is with the bad attitude and the filthy mouth. if you cannot communicate with out swearing dont post. (Read the RULES).

everyone does have different opinions. and no in an ideal world the lights should not be off during vegging or flowering for a full 22 hours. how ever it is not going to effect his plants as other people have stated on the site.

you should seriously consider cleaning up your posts of finding a different site.

Peace mate.

thanks man.. i thought i read somethin misleading and when i go to help he jus wants to jump down ppls throat.. glad some1 else agrees that no1 wants his negativity and we are all here to learn and become better.. happy growin:ccc:

zem said:
you insist on that flashlight idea dont ya? :D wait wait hear this, i have a better idea, buy some candles, like 200 ones and light them all, by the time you finish lighting them it would be almost 22hours :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: great 1..lol

Reactions: zem
are you guys crazy the op says 22 hrs, thats it, no light and those temps wont matter, its only one day.

OK....so power outage has come and gone. I effed up and never unplugged my timers after the power went out. Power comes back on 5 hours earlier than scheduled and my lights came on before I got home. I was on 12/12 5 pm to 5 am, now it's 11am to 11pm. I'm gonna roll the timers back an hour every couple days to get back on schedule. This will mean 13 on 12 off, any problems arising because of this?

na i'd wait an extra 6 hours of dark till 5pm and just resume my schedule

zem said:
na i'd wait an extra 6 hours of dark till 5pm and just resume my schedule

He can't, the lights turned on automatically when the power turned back on, he forgot to unplug the timers. I'm not sure of what you should do now though but I think you could be on the right track with slowly cutting them back to get back on schedule.

ledtester said:

Hey noob go read the rules. Specificly on swearing. :cool:

Guys its not that complicated. They dont get light for 22, then the lights turn on, bam theres your new schedule. No need to wait for another 2 hours just to get them back on the regular schedule. UNLESS you have them at that certian time for a more obvious reason than "my babies are going to hermi !!!@!#13"

For christ sake its a plant. Not even the creatures in my fishtank realize what 12 hours of light should or shouldnt be.

Its not that complicated. And just to add some structure to what have others said, its not going to hurt the plant one bit. Either in temeratures above 36 degrees or no light, for 22 hours.

Jericho said:
Correct me if im wrong but doesnt it say somewere that it is a good thing to give your plants a day of darkness during flowering? (or could be before 12/12).

i read somwhere that 24 hour darkness before you flip to 12/12 encourages flowering and giving 24 hours darkness before you harvest makes buds slightly more resinous.

dinkiefeet said:
i read somwhere that 24 hour darkness before you flip to 12/12 encourages flowering and giving 24 hours darkness before you harvest makes buds slightly more resinous.

That cant possibly be true. Think about that..... There isnt even any resin present the first day of ''darkness''.

But, i heard that it helps trigger the flowering of the plant. so you could possibly see pistols sooner and ultimately flower it quicker.

ahhhh...and this is exactly the reason I have not been hanging out here as often........sad

legalize_freedom said:
ahhhh...and this is exactly the reason I have not been hanging out here as often........sad

? lol.

Latest posts

Back